PDA

View Full Version : How get to Chef Mickey's early AM from PC?

trekrobyn
10-18-2008, 12:02 PM
We have breakfast reservations at Chef Mickey's at 7:30am on Friday 11/14.

We are staying at Pop Century and not renting a car.

What are our options for transportation to Chef Mickey's from Pop Century at that hour of the morning? There are no Morning Extra Magic Hours at any of the parks that day...

Any help is appreciated!

mulderxcoltrane
10-18-2008, 12:06 PM
There SHOULD be resort buses running that early for guests with early ADRs. To be safe - you should check with a CM at check-in.

If all else fails - you could call a cab. This would actually be faster b/c you could go straight to the Contemporary. On the buses - you'd have to transfer at a central location (for example take the bus to the MK and then either walk to the contemporary or take the monorail).

goofiecrazy
10-18-2008, 02:45 PM
i would take the bus to Mk then either walk over or take the monorail over.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-18-2008, 03:14 PM
I would take the bus to MK, and then walk to the Contemporary. Busses to MK will be running 'cause there are the CRT and Crystal Palace breakfasts before the parks opens.

dlovesdisney
10-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Definitely take the early bus and then walk over to the Contemporary. The walk from the bus depot to the restaurant is ten minutes, tops! (That's with two kids in tow for us). You can check with guest services at POP and they can tell you what time the bus for ADR for the MK will be running. We always make sure we're out there early (we stay at BC) so that we can get in there early and get seated so we can get into the MK when it opens. Have a great time!

LoriSan
10-18-2008, 07:48 PM
we did this a few weeks ago from Pop for an early ADR at Chef Mickeys. Bus to MK, then walk. It was very easy,

sardanem
10-18-2008, 08:51 PM
I am not sure why, but when I questioned at POP concierge the night before our early ADR at Epcot, she told me to check in at the concierge desk and they would call a bus for us. When we went to the desk the next morning and told the CM what we were told, he looked at me like I had 3 heads. Fortunately, the same woman who I spoke to the night before was there. She went and got Bob, a POP employee who drove the 5 of us in a minivan right to the front of Epcot for our breakfast. It was really cool because he talked to us about inside Disney stuff the whole ride.

Lisa

AwPhooey
10-18-2008, 09:17 PM
I can think of five ways:
1. If you have a car, you can drive yourself.
2. You can take a taxi.
3. Take a bus to Magic Kingdom and walk to the Contemporary.
4. Take a bus to MK and then the monorail.
5. Take a bus to MK and ask the driver if she or he will drive you to the hotel.

I've used options 1, 3-5 before.

Whatever option you choose, enjoy your breakfast!