PDA

View Full Version : Refurbishment query

spiderkd
10-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Hey everyone and a very happy weekend to you :) I just have a really quick question. I am due in the world in 76 days (that's January 2nd) and noticed that Splash Mountain is due to close January 4-17, 2009. So, does that mean it will be operating on the 4th or is the 3rd the last day that you can go on it?
Same sort of question applies to DHS and the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights - January 04, 2009....

Carol
10-17-2008, 03:23 PM
So, does that mean it will be operating on the 4th or is the 3rd the last day that you can go on it? Those are the dates the attraction will be down. Hence, it will be down on the 4th.

Same sort of question applies to DHS and the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights - January 04, 2009.... Those are the dates the lights are up. You can see them on the 4th.

spiderkd
10-17-2008, 04:36 PM
Thank you, I think I already knew that but needed to hear it from someone else.

mainemajor
10-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Thank you for your questions. My DW and I are arriving on the 2nd as well and now we know two must do's. We were at Disney a couple of years ago in October and saw all the lights up, but it was before they were lit. We are both excited to see them lit o this trip.
Splash is my favorite ride, so I know we will be riding it several times before if shuts down.