PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever recieved a phone call about Disney's Christmas Parade?

goofyluva9293
10-16-2008, 01:19 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this... We got a phone call from the company that puts the Disney World Christmas Parade on TV. A lady from the company left a message on our answering machine that said that she saw that our family was going to be @ WDW at the end of this month (Oct. 27-Nov.4) for the "Burg Family Gathering" (which is the name of our grand gathering) and she had some questions for us. We returned the call as soon as we got home and she asked what we would be celebrating while we are there and we told her we would be celebrating several things such as my daughter's 15th birthday, my mom's retirement from 26 years of being a school bus driver and my aunt being a 1st year breast cancer survivor. She asked us to send her an email with the names of all of the family in our grand gathering, what we are celebrating and some pictures of our family by this Friday. Then Disney would review it and if we are selected, we would be interviewed while we are there for a tv spot during the Very Merry Christmas Parade.

We are sending the info and nothing may even come of it but we think its pretty exciting to even be considered. I was just curious to see if anyone else has ever gotten this call or anything like it! We'll keep everyone updated if it becomes anything other than a maybe. :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-16-2008, 01:40 PM
That's exciting...keep us posted

mouseketeer mom
10-16-2008, 01:50 PM
That is so super exciting!! Hope you get a TV spot!!!!:mickey:

elmjimmlm
10-16-2008, 02:44 PM
Are you going to wear an Intercot shirt on that day?:mickey:

DisneyWhirled
10-16-2008, 03:28 PM
Cool! Be sure to let us know if you get picked!!

January-2007
10-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Neat! :party:

SBETigg
10-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Wow, that's so special! I hope it all works out for you. Fun!

goofyluva9293
10-17-2008, 01:14 PM
Are you going to wear an Intercot shirt on that day?:mickey:

LOL! I would but alas, I don't have an Intercot shirt and with only about a week left until we leave for our trip, every penny is being saved for Disney World. But IF we get picked, I'll be thinking of all of my Intercot friends the whole time. :rocks: