PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass Machine Photo?

kelly.garrett
10-16-2008, 10:28 AM
I am preparing for a speech on WDW, and I am wondering if anyone has taken a photo of a fastpass machine. I want to include one in my PowerPoint presentation, and photos I find on websites are too small. Does anyone have a photo they would be willing to let me use? Thanks.

TinkerbellT421
10-16-2008, 11:49 AM
AHHH! I am so sorry! I think I have about 2000 pictures of our last two trips...and I dont have one of a actual fastpass machine! I have actual fastpasses in hand though if that helps...let me know if you need anything! Sorry I couldnt help! :(

kelly.garrett
10-16-2008, 11:55 AM
Don't be sorry. It's kind of an odd thing to photograph. I do happen to have an actual fastpass, so I don't need one of those. Thanks for the reply anyway!

brownie
10-16-2008, 12:02 PM
I thought I might have had one, but after going through my pictures I couldn't find anything. Sorry!

TinkerbellT421
10-16-2008, 12:03 PM
By the way I have AWESOME pictures of DaVine in AK....my friend tell me they are awesome...you can barely notice her in one...they say they are postcard like if you would like to see those...Im scanning my pictures to make sure I dont have a fastpass machine...you dont know....I take pictures of everything for my scrapbooking....I do have one picture of the entire fastpass distribution station of living with the land...but the machines were done so they are covered...I take pictures of signs! lol

Iluvpooh
10-16-2008, 12:26 PM
The new unofficial guide has a nice large color photo of a fastpass machine in the new book. If you will PM me an email address-I will scan and send.

kelly.garrett
10-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Thank you very much!