PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mouse Club Question

sacandjac
10-15-2008, 08:31 PM
My 2 year old DN, Skyler, loves to watch the Mickey Mouse Club. He loves to help Mickey call Toodles (sp?). Does anyone know if Toodles (sp?) is a part of the show at DS?

Any information greatly appreciated.

Strmchsr
10-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Yes, calling Toodles is a big part of the Playhouse Disney show at DHS. My DS2 loved that part when we were there a couple of weeks ago. The stage show pretty much follows the format of a normal Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show. You say the "magic words" to get into the clubhouse, get the mouseketools, call Toodles, etc. It's a lot of fun.

sacandjac
10-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Thanks so much for the information.

We can't wait!!!

disney100%
10-16-2008, 08:16 PM
My two year old daughter also loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She does the whole arm swing and then hands in the air to get the clubhouse to appear (meeska . . . mooska . . . Mickey Mouse!). She cracks us up everytime. I cannnot wait to see her at Playhouse Disney live! She just might steal the show!! The best part is we will be there in 2 days! I can't wait! :cloud9:

mjaclyn
10-16-2008, 08:48 PM
My DD absolutely LOVED the Playhouse Disney show when we went there a few weeks ago. She loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and had such a great time dancing and calling 'Toodles'. My advice would be to get there early so you can sit towards the front and see everything up close. The only thing that I missed from the show was the hotdog dance. For some reason they didn't do it at Playhouse Disney.