PDA

View Full Version : Yachtsman Steakhouse

tyandskyesmom
10-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Well, the kids and I are getting an unexpected Thanksgiving trip (planned about a week ago with free dining that I am considering upgrading to Deluxe).

My question is...even though this is our favorite time to be going, we usually arrive on thanksgiving day so we don't schedule a big meal that day. Well, this year we will already be there on Thanksgiving and have dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse booked. I have wanted to go there but it just never fit in. Well, I asked the CM on the phon if they had a pre-set Thanksgiving menu or if they would be serving their regular menu and she told me they would have their regular menu. But then I looked on-line and could only find last year's Thanksgiving dining list and it shows that Yachtsman Steakhouse only has a Thanksgiving menu. Does anyone know for sure? Anyone else eating there hat evening and have asked the question also? The reason I ask is that I'd rather taste their regular menu...I don't really care to eat traditional Thankxgiving fare...if I am finally getting there I would like to eat the food from there...does that make sense?

At this point I may not have much of a choice but at least I would be going into it knowing.

The only things I hada problem getting were Chef Mickey's and Le Cellier but otherwise we have a full ADR list! I hope that means good things!!!

36 more days!!!!!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-15-2008, 04:05 PM
I wish I had an answer for you. Since Yachtsman is a signature restaurant requiring 2TS selections, I would hope that for 2TS you'd get more than just turkey.

It's one of my favorites, both the food and the location.