PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Stovall's Inn

Greenlawler
10-14-2008, 12:59 AM
We are back from our stay here so I thought I would report:

The price: It was reasonable almost 20 dollars a night cheaper than other hotels with similar ratings. We spent more time in the room than we do at DW, so we would probably upgrade if we went back, B+
The hotel: not the cleanest, but not as dreary looking as other hotels close by. The two hot tubs and two pools were nice. Especialy since during the weeks the park closed early till the weekend. The contenintal breakfast was good and well maintained. But once again for the price a good deal, B
The rooms: Larger than what were are used to at Pop Century at DW. They were clean and spacious for a hotel of that rating, but there was a slight odor in the bathroom B-
The service: Very freindly and helpful, the cleaning service was excellent. A
Location: I had read various reports on wether or not it was walking distance. It really depends on you. If you in decent shape, and you cut through The Grand California resort it is easily walking distance, about a little less than half a mile. Or as my wife counted 648 steps. There are sidewalks the whole way. It was a five minute walk to the nearest market, but there were 3 restaurants within minutes, C+

Overall after seeing how close some of the "across the street" hotels were we would probably pay the extra 20-30 dollars a night to get a better location and slight upgrade. But I would recomend this hotel if your on a budget, and don't mind the 7 minute walk.
Total : B

tinkwest
10-14-2008, 09:49 AM
Thank you so much for this rating. Your comments will be very helpful to future visitors. :mickey: