PDA

View Full Version : O'Hana and 1900 park fare

snuggs30
10-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi everyone, we are going to Ohana's for breakfast one morning and 1900 Park Fare for character dinner one evening. Has anyone gone to either one of these? and if so has it been recent? Just wondering if O'Hana still has mickey waffles and also how do we dress for 1900 park fare? I hope these are good meals!:mickey:

DisneyBabies
10-14-2008, 09:13 AM
DH and I went to dinner and breakfast @ 1900 Park Fare and both were wonderful! We were there in 2007 and the character line up hadn't changed, but all the characters were great. The food was really good here. DH is a very picky eater and he was able to get his prime rib and fries and I was able to get a couple of different pasta dishes and this great chicken dish that I can't remember the name of but I really hope they have it when we go back in Feb 2009. There was a lot of what my DH calls "fancy food" :D.

We have not been to O'Hana's, but have read so many great reviews, we are going to try it on our next trip!

Hope you enjoy them both!

joanna71985
10-14-2008, 10:52 AM
I did the 1900 Park Fare dinner in July. It was so much fun! The characters are Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella. The Tremaines are a hoot! They had everyone laughing. And the food is pretty good. I would definitely eat there again.

Marilyn Michetti
10-14-2008, 12:14 PM
O'Hana's for breakfast wasn't something we would do again. We love breakfast, but they just bring you an assortment that includes three kinds of meat. I'm wanting to pick my own morning plate. Everything was good, and they would bring you more, but at 1900 Park, you have an omlet custom made, or you can have a crepe with strawberries, or dip into a yummy potato casserole. :thumbsup:

pox24
10-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Went again last month. We found 1900 better than before with more food selections. The fairy godmother was even there. O'Hana's was still good but the menu changed. They took the large shrimp off the skews. I would redo 1900 only for the variety but O'Hana's I'll pass on.

Tinkerbella16
10-14-2008, 03:20 PM
We went to O'hanas during our last trip. It is one of my favorite character breakfast spots to go to. I absolutely love the Poly so I love the atmosphere at O'Hanas. They still have mickey waffles...they are my favorite!!!!!!!!! :mickey:

Can't say much about 1900 Park Fare...I have not been there since I was a kid so I don't remember it.

Lynn J Mc
10-14-2008, 04:41 PM
We did both this September. I loved both. The breakfast at Ohana's was much less stressful than Chef Mickey's. They do still have Mickey waffles and I loved the pineapple bread. They will bring more of whatever you ask for. We also really enjoyed 1900 Park Fare. We have eaten there several times but this was the first with the Evil stepmother and stepsisters. The sisters were a riot!! Dress is casual at 1900 Park Fare. The food was really good. A great pasta dish and a great chicken dish which was a Disney version of Coq au Vin. But very tender and tasty. My niece loved the mini-desserts. She is 7. She loved all the characters, even Lady Tremayne (step-mother). She started to hug one of the step-sisters who immediately called her a "commoner" but hugged her anyway. Lady Tremayne said she was looking for a maid if my niece was interested in the job. It was a hoot!