PDA

View Full Version : 2 Fastpasses; will this work?

deva
10-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Will this work? I think I can get 2 fastpasses if the first is good later than 2 hours than when I get the second. Do I understand this correctly?

If so, will this work? Can I get to Disney Studios at 8:00 for AM EMH, immediately grab a fastpass for Indiana Jones, which shows at 11:00, then get a fastpass for Toy Story Mania?

Will the fastpass booths be open for Indiana Jones at 8:00?

Thank you.

BigRedDad
10-12-2008, 02:31 PM
I am not sure, but I thought FPs aren't available during EMH. Someone will correct me if I am wrong. As for when you can get a new FP, it is at the time your initial one is usable. At least when I was there, it printed on the bottom of the FP when I could get another. It was at the time my FP was good for.

cfoshe
10-12-2008, 03:34 PM
I do not think that will work, here is why. Yes you can get another fast past before the one you have is used. There is appox. 2 hr wait inbetween fast past times. For shows, they hand out fast past for the next show until all the fast past for that show are gone, then they start handing them out for the show after the next one. say you get there and the next show is 9 am, you can not get a fast past for 11 am show untill the 9 am show fast past are gone, or the show starts. This is the way i have found it to be.

joanna71985
10-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Also, I believe FP are being removed from Indiana Jones (along with the other theater/shows with FP).

pixiesmimi
10-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Yes, they do have FP during EMH because we got one for Soaring after we rode it the first time. Not sure what time they start dispensing them though. Maybe when the lines start getting long. The first people there don't need one because it is easy to get on but then the line starts backing up.

mulderxcoltrane
10-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Unfortunately there is no steadfast rule reagrding whether or not fastpasses are available during EMH. It seems to depend upon the crowd levels that day.

And to confirm an above post - Yes, fastpasses at stage shows are going to be discontinued.

joelkfla
10-13-2008, 12:22 AM
Will this work? I think I can get 2 fastpasses if the first is good later than 2 hours than when I get the second. Do I understand this correctly?
To get back to the original question:

No, you cannot get a second FastPass immediately, even if the return time is more than 2 hours away.

But if the return time is more than 2 hours away, you can get a 2nd FP 2 hours after the first one was issued.

For example, at 9 a.m. you get a FP for attraction "A" with a return time of 12 p.m. Since that is more than 2 hours, you don't need to wait until 12 p.m. to get a FP for attraction "B", but you do need to wait until 11 a.m. before you can get it. Your return time for "B" will be whatever return time is in effect when the FP is issued at 11 a.m.

The 2 hour rule is the maximum. Depending on park attendance, you may not have to wait the full 2 hours. The actual time you can get a 2nd FP is printed on the 1st FP.

deva
10-13-2008, 08:26 AM
OP here,

Thank you for the clarification.

garymacd
10-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Take a look at your fast pass when you get it. It will say when you can get another fast pass. Usually about an hour after the first one has been issued.

Imagineer1981
10-13-2008, 10:43 AM
To get back to the original question:

No, you cannot get a second FastPass immediately, even if the return time is more than 2 hours away.

But if the return time is more than 2 hours away, you can get a 2nd FP 2 hours after the first one was issued.

For example, at 9 a.m. you get a FP for attraction "A" with a return time of 12 p.m. Since that is more than 2 hours, you don't need to wait until 12 p.m. to get a FP for attraction "B", but you do need to wait until 11 a.m. before you can get it. Your return time for "B" will be whatever return time is in effect when the FP is issued at 11 a.m.

The 2 hour rule is the maximum. Depending on park attendance, you may not have to wait the full 2 hours. The actual time you can get a 2nd FP is printed on the 1st FP.

Exactly right!!!!