PDA

View Full Version : 2 Cs = 1 Ts

PrincessASquared
10-11-2008, 07:10 AM
I thought I read somewhere that with the DDP, 2 CS credits could be exchanged for 1 TS credit. Is this true? Where might I find more info about this. I could not find it on Intercot.
Thanks.:D

Disney Lynn
10-11-2008, 08:19 AM
We were in WDW last week with the free dining offer. We asked about exchanging TS for CS (at Guest Services) and were told that for the 2008 basic plan, you can exchange 2 CS meals for 1 TS meal. We were actually trying to do the reverse (exchanging one TS for 2 CS or one CS for several snack credits), which you can not do. They specifically said "for the 2008 plan" so I assumed the rules could be different for next year.

Unfortunately, I don't know where you can find a good explanation of the DDP (probably on the official WDW site- which I always have trouble loading up!).

tinksmom02
10-11-2008, 09:14 PM
We got a card when we checked in that said we could exchange 1TS for (I think) 1CS and 2 snacks, or 1 CS and a certificate for a mesh sling back bag.

Our friends actually took advantage of this offer, i'll have to ask them tomorrow if they remember what it was.

TheRustyScupper
10-11-2008, 10:29 PM
I thought I read somewhere that with the DDP, 2 CS credits could be exchanged for 1 TS credit. Is this true? Where might I find more info about this. I could not find it on Intercot.
Thanks.:D

1) No way.
2) That is a terrible deal for WDW.
3) Guests would actually make out by doing this.
. . . TS is worth about $25 retail , but could be up to $7 more
. . . CS is worth about $11 retail
4) Disney does not do things for guest benefit.