PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: And the winner is...

DizneyFreak2002
10-08-2008, 10:25 PM
The end is finally here... After weeks of close races, Cinderella stories, upsets, and blow outs, we have come down to the end..

The winner of the first annual Disney Dining Tournament is... LE CELLIER STEAKHOUSE!!!

Le Cellier won a close match up against Ohana 54-48... Despite Le Cellier's victory, I must say, Intercotees love BOTH restaurants...

Well, that does it for the Disney Dining Tournament... Thank you for participating... Now, OFF TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!

When I get back, I will be starting the SURVIVOR: Disney Villains...

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-09-2008, 01:54 AM
I AM CANADIAN! :D:thumbsup:

Thanks for the tourney, it was fun!

Chris :hatter:

Maleficent's Dad
10-09-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the tournament! Great time watching the brackets as upsets occurred! :thumbsup:

DizneyFreak2002
10-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Thank you all for participating... I am glad I was able to get out the vote.. LOL... I had fun hosting this tournament and look forward to holding another one in the future... This time, T REX will be included!!!

Bethanymouse
10-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Thanks for doing this! I love it. It gives us a lot of information, and presents some hard choices at times! Have a great trip!

DDuck66
10-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Man!!! I missed the final vote..I was at WDW without computer access. Thanks for all the fun. My one vote would not have made a difference for Ohana's. Can NOT WAIT for Survivor. Have a great trip.

wendy*darling
10-10-2008, 08:53 PM
It was a fun tournament- thanks for running it and doing such a great job!

And have a blast in WDW! :mickey:

Jeff G
10-10-2008, 09:58 PM
:ditto::ditto:

I'm with everyone else, thanks for running a great tournament it was fun and you did a great job running it.

Have a great trip!!!!