PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mania

snuggs30
10-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Can anyone tell me if the cars spin on this attraction? I have a DH that gets sick on the slightest spin:sick:.. haha I just don't want to get him on there and it spin and well you know..:ill: Thanks!

WRWDisney
10-08-2008, 08:44 AM
They do not "spin" but they do make turns similar to what you might find on Pooh, Peter Pan, etc.

As one with a delicate inner-ear, I can tell you that it did not bother me at all. Obviously, everyone is different, but it is a great ride and I hope you can enjoy it together.:thumbsup:

paragon
10-08-2008, 09:10 AM
We rode this last week! DW doesn't like "spinning rides" but she liked this one. It doesn't really spin all that much, more of a quick turn around I think, the tea cups spin more.
On our first day the wait time was 80 minutes at 11am and fastpasses were giving 530 pm return times by 1pm the fastpasses were gone for the day. We went back first thing friday morning arriving at 930, got fastpasses for 11am, then waited in the stand by line for 20 minutes as well, and 3/4 through the ride stopped. it was only the second time ever I had to walk off a ride ( walked off of Energy in Epcot once a few years ago ), we got return ride passes on the way out, which we thought about giving away since we already had fastpasses, but then we chose to ride again. Its a good ride, but you gotta get a fastpass early in the morning or you're going to be waiting in line. But, Mr. Potato head is worth the wait!!!!

joanna71985
10-08-2008, 11:29 AM
TSM doesn't really spin, per se. It's more of a jerk then a spin.

Bri
10-08-2008, 01:07 PM
we rode tsm in disneyland and it was awesome! the lines were really short so we got to ride it a lot. but like other posters have said, it's not really spinny but i did think it was very jerky. i kind of had to hold on a little so i wasn't being thrown all over the car. there are a few times that it does spin around once from what i remember but i don't know if the disneyland and disney world rides are exactly the same.

PlutoPlanet
10-10-2008, 12:30 PM
I don't like spinning rides either. I closed my eyes when turning on this ride, and I was OK. The only problem was that my DD outscored me.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-10-2008, 10:14 PM
No spinning but it does whip you around the corners pretty fast. You go through 5 "games" if I remember right.