PDA

View Full Version : Unusual souvenirs?

jrkcr
10-07-2008, 02:11 PM
I am hoping to find unusual/odd souvenirs this trip.
I read on another post about the coconut postcards, and this sounds exactly like what I am looking for! Something that makes you say "what in the world??":confused:

Any other suggestions?

julian
10-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Of course you would have thought of this, but I'll say it anyway.
You will no doubt find unusual gifts at the world showcase in Epcot... I usually like what Japan has to offer

Bethanymouse
10-07-2008, 10:28 PM
You can find the unique coconut postcards at the Poly Boutiki and at the Beach Club. My friend sent it out a few summers ago for some good laughs.

Diznee4Me
10-08-2008, 08:08 AM
They make these things now called cameras. You look through the little viewfinder at an object, say your family, or a good looking guy (like me!:D), you push a button and voila!, you have an instant memory.

You then take the memory card or film to be developed and you have a great souvenir!:thumbsup: Just think you will have plenty of chances to take my photo in November - that would be a GREAT souvenir!

(I know how much you like to get film developed!) :haha::funny::rotfl:

jrkcr
10-08-2008, 11:14 AM
No, NOT photos of you. I said unusual, not scary!:haha:

I am looking for funny things to give to my family(my mom and dad, DB, SiL, and several grown nieces). In the past I've given them mickey ears, coffee mugs, key chains....So now I am just wanting something we can all laugh at.

luvdiznee
10-08-2008, 11:35 AM
I like in EPCOT where you can get your name on items in their language. Such as Japan a fan with your name written in Japanese. And in Morocco your name written in on a necklace in Arabic. :mickey: