PDA

View Full Version : Priviledged

minnie-mouse
10-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Anyone watching this show? I discovered it since it is on after the new 90210 and I love it! Good acting and funny story lines too. The lead actress Joanna Garcia is great in her role.

Goofeygal
10-07-2008, 01:52 PM
I haven't seen it yet but I loved Joanna from the show she was on before "REBA".

2Epcot
10-07-2008, 02:09 PM
My wife and I have both been watching this show. The show is much more straight forward then 90210, though I hope 90210 has time to develop.

Joanna was on one of the local morning shows today and basically said she would have done anything to get this role. She is very happy with the show. I watched the first couple of seasons of Reba, and thought she was good on that show.

WDWFanatic
10-08-2008, 09:22 AM
I like this show also. Very cute.

minnie-mouse
10-29-2008, 10:00 AM
Did anyone see last night's episode? I have to say, I think that it just keeps getting better. I liked Megan's Dad and hope he becomes a main character. I am getting sick of Charlie though, how could Megan not see that he likes her. I do like Will, but found it weird that he would date Lilly when he obviously likes Megan. For that reason, I don't want he & Megan to get together. Also, how come Laurel does not have an assistant of her own. Wouldn't a woman that busy and wealthy have an assistant in the house as well?

What happened to Megan & Jacob, I loved them together - great chemistry.