PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Christmas Parade Taping

HeadFairyInCharge
10-07-2008, 10:30 AM
I just rec'd an email from Lightship Entertainment in reply to my inquiry of which days they would be taping the Christmas Day Parade at Magic Kingdom. The dates are Nov. 29th and Dec 6th. 2008. I am going ahead with my day at Magic Kingdom on the 6th, we will try to avoid the mess.
I already booked breakfast at the castle, who knows maybe we'll see someone famous ???:cool:
I hope it won't be too crazy...:fingers:

snuggs30
10-07-2008, 11:13 AM
WOW! I bet you will see someone famous! Awesome I would keep my plans! Just stay towards the back of the park! If it gets bad, leave and go hang out at the resort for awhile! Then try back later in the evening.

Missy_Mouses_Dad
10-07-2008, 12:16 PM
My daughter is scheduled to be in the Christmas parade and dancing at some other performances throughout the week at WDW. They have been told by a "coordinator" that there will be somebody famous, but not who it is. I think she is more excited about this than the first time we took her to WDW..mom is excited also.:santa:

CaptSmee
10-07-2008, 08:12 PM
I was there 2 years ago when they were taping it, an you never would have even know that it was going on if it weren't for the swooping camera cranes. Other than that, it was business as usual and not very busy.

Imagineer1981
10-08-2008, 10:41 AM
if by famous you mean Regis, Ryan Seacrest, or the Jonas Brothers...count me out :ack:

Missy_Mouses_Dad
10-08-2008, 11:08 AM
I agree. But tell my 13 year old daughter that if it is the Jonas Brothers. :mickey: