PDA

View Full Version : Naughty or Nice Release Party!

SBETigg
10-06-2008, 10:05 AM
My new book, Naughty or Nice, comes out tomorrow. I'm really excited. It's my fifth book. The last one was an Amazon bestseller, but it didn't make any of the really big lists. I'm hoping to improve this time out. My dream is to hit the New York Times or USAToday list one of these days. The list positions are driven by first week sales, so I would be really thrilled if anyone wants to buy it. It's available at most bookstores, many Walmarts, and through online retailers, like Amazon. It is a paranormal romance and does have some steamy scenes, so if that's not your thing, no problem.

I appreciate the support of my fellow INTERCOTees. You've been an awesome cheering section and I thank you. Especially the Mom-to-be forum, who helped me with some research questions, and Flower (Lea-Ann) who actually appears in the acknowledgments.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Order From Amazon - Thru INTERCOT (http://www.amazon.com/Naughty-Nice-Sherri-Browning-Erwin/dp/1420101064/INTERCOTCOM)

jrkcr
10-06-2008, 10:49 AM
I'm off to amazon to look you up!! :thumbsup:

WDWFanatic
10-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Wow you learn something new every day. I didn't even know you where an author! I'm past the Moms-to-be club, lol.

When I tried to look it up on amazon a few came up. Can you send me a PM with the link.

Thanks!

Stitchahula
10-06-2008, 11:07 AM
I don't know if I've read any of your stuff so far but I will be sure to get your book. I hope it's a huge success.:thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
10-06-2008, 11:20 AM
I think I would be very interested in your series. If you could PM with more information that would be great! Just need some brief details. Is it a series? Are the books linked if so I will need a list of all your books so far. I cant read a 4th book without reading the first 3! lol. So when you get some time just PM your list of books and I will check them out. I enjoy Paranormal Romance books very much. I dislike romance books intensely, but enjoy the paranormal romance very much. Very different than the whole Romeo Juliet and Fabio (Who I think is absolutely ugly lol) thing. Very much appreciated and I hope you get the best of luck with your books. I know quite a few ppl that will be interested...I will be sure to pass the list on :thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
10-06-2008, 11:48 AM
I am on a hunt for it now! :) Good luck.

LauraF
10-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Awesome news!
A new book is always such a great achievement (and relief).

KylesMom
10-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Congrats, Sherri! I just happened to have a Barnes & Noble gift certificate burning a hole in my purse - I guess I know what I'm going to buy with it! :mickey: Once again, congratulations! :thumbsup: :mickey:

kakn7294
10-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Awesome! I can't wait to go look for it tomorrow! Loved the last one!

John
10-06-2008, 04:20 PM
You can preorder the book and help ICOT out by clicking here:

http://www.amazon.com/Naughty-Nice-Sherri-Browning-Erwin/dp/1420101064/INTERCOTCOM

Congrats Sherri.

SBETigg
10-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks again for the support! I really appreciate it.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Congrats on the book. I give you a lot of credit for having the imagination to be able to sit down and write a book. I love to read but couldn't ever write one.
I hope it's a best seller for you.

pianobabe
10-06-2008, 09:21 PM
I just got my confirmation from Amazon. I can't wait until it gets here!! I am so excited. Good Luck, I hope it sells well.:number1:

Tinkerfreak
10-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Wow I am impressed. I have always wanted to write because I love it but just never know how to get started. I used to do alot of short stories and stuff in high school and always got an A on everything I wrote and my teacher always said it was great. I really wish she had encouraged me to go further with it.
I can't wait to read it.

SBETigg
10-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Wow I am impressed. I have always wanted to write because I love it but just never know how to get started. I used to do alot of short stories and stuff in high school and always got an A on everything I wrote and my teacher always said it was great. I really wish she had encouraged me to go further with it.
I can't wait to read it.

This was my experience, too. I knew I wanted to write and publish, and planned to do it while on maternity leave with my first child. Of course, that didn't happen because I barely had time or energy to write my name. But once the second one was in kindergarten, I gave it a shot.

I knew nothing about having my fiction published, and I was an English major. There weren't any courses on writing commercial fiction. Literary fiction, yes, but getting it published? Not really. I just jumped in, joined writing groups, researched like crazy, and finally finished my first manuscript (which will forever remain in the bottom of my desk drawer, for me to pull out and laugh at on occasion). But by the second one, I got the hang of it and things worked out. Persistance paid off. It's not too late. If you want to write, you should try it. You can always PM me for advice. I love to help new writers.

Mousefever
10-09-2008, 07:43 PM
I just ordered mine with the Icot link. Can't wait to read it!

Amy

:dory:

threeh
10-11-2008, 11:04 AM
The UPS guy just dropped mine off. I'm just finishing Realityland and yours is next. Can't wait!! Congrats!!!

SBETigg
10-11-2008, 12:07 PM
The UPS guy just dropped mine off. I'm just finishing Realityland and yours is next. Can't wait!! Congrats!!!

I hope you like it! Someone just gave it a great review on Amazon. It's such a thrill to get great reviews from people I don't know. :silly: The same reviewer gave the last one three stars. This time, I got five. :D

Flower
10-14-2008, 09:14 AM
Sherri,

Congrats on it being released! I would have bought mine already, but they are not being released in Canada until Oct 28th - why so late? You can be sure I am buying my copy - and thanks for including me in the acknowledgments! I am SO excited to read it - I really enjoyed To He** with Love!

SBETigg
10-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks again, Lea-Ann. I don't know why it ships later in Canada. Also in the UK, Germany, France, and Australia, but I can see the shipping being more of a time delay issue there than to Canada.

kakn7294
10-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Couldn't find it an my local bookstore - they didn't even have it in their computer list so I could order it so I ordered mine from Amazon.com. Now I just have to wait for delivery! Since I can't access the internet at work anymore, I'll be reading much more! Sherri, you've got to write faster!

Tinkerfreak
10-14-2008, 02:44 PM
I think I will order this so I can read it on the plane on the way to Disney on oct. 31st.

SBETigg
10-14-2008, 04:30 PM
You're all so good to me! Dole Whips are on me if we're ever in WDW at the same time. Or Mickey Ears, if you prefer. :mickey:

Flower
10-15-2008, 09:32 AM
Thanks again, Lea-Ann. I don't know why it ships later in Canada. Also in the UK, Germany, France, and Australia, but I can see the shipping being more of a time delay issue there than to Canada.

I guess the delivery has to make it thru all of the snow once it crosses the border into Canada...and then the dogs have to deliver it via sled to my igloo...(Note sarcasm!!!)

beksy
10-15-2008, 09:41 AM
I didn't even know you were an author but I'm so excited to learn about it. I love romance books--any romance books! I will definitely be getting it. Good luck on making those lists! :thumbsup:

KarenP
10-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Congratulations! I am definitely going to order a copy.

Tinkerfreak
10-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Just bought this today and can't wait to start reading it!!!

Mousefever
10-18-2008, 05:53 PM
I couldn't put it down and it made me laugh several times. Good book! And I hope that Bennie and my husband don't mind that I'm a little in love with Josh Brandon right now.:secret:

Thanks Sherri!

SBETigg
10-18-2008, 07:41 PM
I couldn't put it down and it made me laugh several times. Good book! And I hope that Bennie and my husband don't mind that I'm a little in love with Josh Brandon right now.:secret:

Thanks Sherri!

I'm so pleased to hear it. Thank you!

Flower
10-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Sherri,

While I am waiting for the Canadian release I am going to re-read THWL again - glad to hear the new book is a continuation somewhat!

Tinkerfreak
10-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Sherri,
I bought this the other day and was going to save it for our flights to and from Disney at the end of this month but I just could not resist starting it.
So far it has been great!!! I can't wait to read more.

pianobabe
10-19-2008, 11:22 AM
I just finished it last night, and I LOVED it!! I'm going to have to try and find the others. You need to keep us posted on when another one will be released. Keep on writing, it was GREAT. It had a wonderful flow to it.

SBETigg
10-19-2008, 12:53 PM
Wow, I'm blushing. :blush: I can't thank you all enough. I'll be sure to let you know when the next one comes out when it's finally scheduled. I'm grateful to John, our fearless INTERCOT leader, for letting me tell you about it and for putting up the link to buy the book from Amazon through this site.

Alligirl
10-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Wow! How exciting for you Sherri! I just ordered mine, cant wait till they come! It must be such an incredible feeling for you to create these characters and then send them out into the world for all of us to meet! Congratulations!!

kakn7294
10-20-2008, 09:03 AM
I just finished it - and I loved it! I like that it's written from Bennie's point-of-view and I really liked how she evolved in this story. Will there be a follow-up to this one too? I hope so! Leslie needs a man now too...

SBETigg
10-20-2008, 10:31 AM
I just finished it - and I loved it! I like that it's written from Bennie's point-of-view and I really liked how she evolved in this story. Will there be a follow-up to this one too? I hope so! Leslie needs a man now too...

I've been thinking of a follow-up for Ares, but I hadn't considered Leslie. You're right. She would love a man. She is named after a friend who would adore reading more about Leslie, too. How fun! We'll see.

Alligirl
11-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi Sherri,
I just finished to He** with love & naughty or nice! They are great, congratulations! I would also like to see a follow up story, maybe you can let us know what happened with Val & Rock?!?;)
I look forward to many more!

Disneyatic
11-06-2008, 04:16 PM
I just bought Naughty or Nice today at Walmart and am going to start it tonight when I get home from my night classes!
It sounds really great and I can't wait! I love the stories that have a bit of magic mixed in! I am going to look online for THWL also, I can't seem to find it at my bookstore!

SBETigg
11-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Liz, thanks for letting me know you found it at Walmart. Walmart just reordered and it went to a second printing, which is pretty great news for me. (yay!) My local Walmart doesn't have it.

THWL is harder to find now. They can special order it at most bookstores or you can find it pretty easily at most online book places, like Amazon (which you can link to at the beginning of this thread).

Oh, and I'm doing an interview on a public access cable TV show in CT. I'm so nervous. It films Nov. 11. I'll post more information when I hear when it airs. It will be available on Youtube. I'm guessing the camera adds fifty pounds. Yipes! :)

Mousefever
11-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Congratulations on the second printing!! And good luck on the interview. I'm sure you'll do very well. You are very articulate here at Intercot.

Amy

Kennywife
11-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Oh wow cool! I know a published author! :thumbsup:

I would love to write a book one day myself. I am a writer as well. (A travel writer), but I don't think I could just sit down and write a whole book! Congrats! :wishes:

Anna

pianobabe
11-07-2008, 10:32 PM
I finished THWL the other day and loved it just as much as Naughty or Nice. I got excited the other day when I was at Wal-Mart. I was walking by the books and there in the very front was Naughty or Nice. That was so COOL!! I can't wait for whatever you come up with next.:party:

SBETigg
11-08-2008, 12:54 PM
I finished THWL the other day and loved it just as much as Naughty or Nice. I got excited the other day when I was at Wal-Mart. I was walking by the books and there in the very front was Naughty or Nice. That was so COOL!! I can't wait for whatever you come up with next.:party:

Wow, you all are the best! Thanks so much. It's especially nice to know it was in the very front! :D

Anna, I started out thinking I might want to try being a travel writer, but it seemed so hard to break in there. I think what you do is pretty cool, too.

Tinkerfreak
11-14-2008, 12:26 PM
I read Naughty or Nice on the plane to and from Disney and finished it. Wow what a great book! I would love a list of other books you have written. Are there any others that go with Naught or Nice?

How cool to have such an accomplished writer here on Intercot chatting with me!!!:cool:

SBETigg
11-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks so much. The companion book is Kate's story. For PC sake, we'll call it To Heck with Love , and you should be able to find it. You might have to request it in stores, but it is available online through Amazon and other retailers. You can go to Amazon right through Intercot's Affiliates links.

I'm also featured in The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance with a number of other authors, all short stories. I've written other romances, historical, that are also available there but are no longer in print. (Once Wicked, The Scoundrel's Vow). I have more coming out in 2010, but the details aren't set yet. I'll keep you posted.

threeh
11-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Sheri
do you have a website for your books?? Not to buy, just to keep track of them and new releases??
Thanks

SBETigg
11-16-2008, 04:00 PM
I do have a website and I blog with a few bestselling authors (my best friends) as The Whine Sisters. I'm also on Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter. I can PM you with them, but I can't post links. The website is in my user profile, though, and listed as my homepage if you click my user name and follow the link there.