PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: THE FINALS!!!

DizneyFreak2002
10-05-2008, 06:55 PM
We made it... After a long and grueling tournament, we have weeded out 126 dining places in Walt Disney World, and we are now down to the final 2..

The results from the Final Four:

Le Cellier Steakhouse defeated California Grill 52-31

Ohana defeated Rose & Crown Pub 53-24

That means, in the finals, Le Cellier Steakhouse takes on Ohana..

Both restaurants are receiving a lot of support, so the finals could be, and should be, close.. We shall see who prevails...

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=278703)

Happy voting everyone!!!

GrmGrninGost
10-06-2008, 05:45 AM
I like both of these places, but they're not on my short list. However, I like LeCellier the best of what's left!

RAIDER
10-06-2008, 06:30 AM
Ohana for me ..Ive been to both and Ohana blew me away especially when we were lucky enough to get a seat by the window when the fireworks were going off . Ohanas is fantastic place :thumbsup:

henry.james.s
10-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Flame away but I've always thought Le Cellier is overated.

Jeff G
10-06-2008, 10:30 AM
These are two of my favorites but if I had to pick just one it would be 'Ohana. We dined there just a week ago and felt that the changes to the menu were excellent, especially the shrimp on the skewer:thumbsup:.

KAT1811
10-06-2008, 10:55 AM
I was disappointed in our last meal at Le Cellier and we loved our last meal at 'Ohana. The girls had so much fun with the races and there is so much going on at 'Ohana it just seems so much more like what we look for while in WDW, something unique. DH and I can go to better steakhouses around here and do all the time but we can never go to a restaurant like 'Ohana so I went with 'Ohana for the whole package, especially the drinks in the pineapples!!!

DizneyFreak2002
10-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Ohana for me ..Ive been to both and Ohana blew me away especially when we were lucky enough to get a seat by the window when the fireworks were going off . Ohanas is fantastic place :thumbsup:

I dined at Ohana's a few years ago during Wishes... Let me tell you, it was beautiful..

Flame away but I've always thought Le Cellier is overated.
No flaming from me... I have never been to Le Cellier, but, I have heard many bad reviews of the place...

These are two of my favorites but if I had to pick just one it would be 'Ohana. We dined there just a week ago and felt that the changes to the menu were excellent, especially the shrimp on the skewer:thumbsup:.

Funny, the menu change has kept me away from Ohana for dinner, but, the breakfast is spectacular...

KAT1811
10-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Funny, the menu change has kept me away from Ohana for dinner, but, the breakfast is spectacular...

We are head in back in November and I am very disappointed that the potatoes were switched to noodles. I miss the potatoes!

KatMark
10-06-2008, 11:50 AM
I voted for LeCellier--our favorite Disney restaurant. Didn't like Ohana--thought it overrated.

CU Tiger
10-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Le Cellier!!:number1::mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
10-06-2008, 04:41 PM
We are head in back in November and I am very disappointed that the potatoes were switched to noodles. I miss the potatoes!

The item I love the most are the wings...

TheMartellFamily
10-06-2008, 06:43 PM
SOOOOOOOO hard to pick since there are our two Favs for our family.

wilshade
10-06-2008, 06:55 PM
A vote for the Canadians. :mickey:

Jeff G
10-07-2008, 11:18 AM

My DW felt the same way before we ate there but like she said it wasn't just the potatoes that we dine there for. The salad dressings are great, the wings & pot stickers(wontons whatever they are) were tasty and we both enjoyed the noodles. The main reason we go there though is the meats. The shrimp on the skewers is so much better as compared to the shrimp they had in the past, the turkey was awesome, the beef was good and the pork was just OK.

To gain shrimp on a skewer while loosing the potatoes was well worth it.

DizneyFreak2002
10-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Le Cellier has opened a 10 point lead with time remaining to vote... I knew this would be a close vote, and to me, 10 points is close...

SurferStitch
10-07-2008, 12:51 PM
We love both, but cheddar cheese soup, Trois Pistoles beer, an awesome filet and chocolate moose beat out pot stickers and skewered meat (although the bread pudding at 'Ohana is excellent).

Le Cellier (by an inch).

Mackflava99
10-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Both are awsome- tough choice- i said ohana's because they have breakfast too :)

dtootsie42
10-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Wow, this was a really hard choice because we love both of them. I went with Le Cellier mainly because we were not happy with the changes that have happened to Ohana's dinner menu.

Mom2princesses
10-07-2008, 06:02 PM
'Ohana wins in our family. The bread pudding is out of this world!! We also love the wings, salad, pot stickers... hmmm, guess we love everything including the atmosphere which is great especially with young children.
:papple:

JasonH
10-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Le Cellier has opened a 10 point lead with time remaining to vote... I knew this would be a close vote, and to me, 10 points is close...

And it's even closer now my friend. After just now checking on how the standings are, only an 8 point lead with Le Cellier. Talk about your nail-biters. :thumbsup:

DizneyFreak2002
10-08-2008, 12:51 AM
JasonH, thanks for that update... Now the lead for Le Cellier is 9... Still very close... 99 Intercotees have participated in this championship round... There is still time so we can get more votes... The outcome is still very much in doubt.. Anything can happen...