PDA

View Full Version : Alice in Wonderland fans......HELP!

SoonerFairy
10-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Okay here is the deal.....My DD2 wants to have an Alice in Wonderland themed 3rd birthday party. I must admit this was not one of my favorite movies, so this is where all of you Alice fans come in handy. What are some good themed games or activities we could do at her party? Keep in mind they are still young. We have the invitations made and I have a menu of various sandwiches and snacks for a tea party. I just become blank with entertainment. If any of you could help out with ideas, it would be greatly appreciated. :princess:

Bethanymouse
10-05-2008, 05:14 PM
What a fun themed party! While I am not an Alice fan myself, I can appreciate how cute the party is going to be. I dont have any great ideas, but what about pin the tail on the cheshire cat? Not sure what else though? I will think about it and get back to you if I think of anything. I am sure people will be around soon with some much better ideas. Good luck!

DisneyLuver91
10-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Well, get lots of "oversized" items like trees, mushrooms, flowers, etc.

Instead of pin the tail, pin the SMILE on the Cheshire Cat!

Have them use playing cards to make the little soldiers out of them!

Get some mini-croquet pieces and have a fun time learning and playing the game!

For a cake, get an Alice cake, followed by a tea party!

I hope this helps! It should be very fun!

If you need any other ideas, sent me a message.

WonderlandsMostWanted
10-05-2008, 11:27 PM
hmmm, scavenger hunt (or Easter egg type hunt) for a pair of white gloves and a fan? (Belonging to a white rabit ;) )

Pin the Grin on the Cheshire Cat?

Musical chairs around the tea party table?

Coloring activities. You can find some Alice themed coloringbook style images on the web, and print those out.

I'm sure I'll be back with more.

WonderlandsMostWanted
10-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Goodie bags for guests are called "unbirthday" presents.

A craft type idea, would be to make flowers out of tisue paper, (garden of talking flowers.) Better yet, flower masks.

Beast_fanatic
10-06-2008, 12:17 AM
As far as pin the grin/smile/tail on the Cheshire Cat, you could use Velcro for the "pinning" since the kids are so young.

WonderlandsMostWanted
10-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Ooh, velcro. Fancy! I like it!

In my day pin the ___ on the anything consisted of construction paper and masking tape :D We didn't have velcro so readily accessable. I like the idea.

SoonerFairy
10-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Thank you guys so much for all of the amazing ideas. YOu guys really got my creative juices flowing. This will definantely be a birthday she wont forget, even if she is turning 3. Now just if any of yall want to volunteer for helping make all these great ideas, I am taking names so feel free to sign up.:party2: Thanks again!!!