PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

belle02
10-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Hi all!! It's been a very long time!! I remember participating on this board in 200?! I can't believe my account is even still active!

I've gotten married moved outta of state (twice!), had two darling girls, and been running mom's groups now since May 06.

The first year we lived in AZ, we went to DL 3 times!! Because of kids our finances are shorter and now distance is an issue. However we are now planning a family (in laws included) trip for Nov 09. It's exciting and Im glad to be back!:mickey:

belle02
10-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Hey I know I had more than 12 posts! Ack! I could have sworn that my account was older than this too....perhaps it was a different email? Only problem is I didn't get a new email until Sept 06 so?....lots has changed here.....:confused:

LauraleeH
10-05-2008, 04:23 PM
I think I heard they started over with new threads a while back...maybe I'm mistaken, but if not, all the old threads were deleted, and so were the posts.

Welcome back! :thumbsup:

disneymom15
10-05-2008, 05:21 PM
Welcome back. I'm sure we'll see you on here more often now. Have fun planning your trip.

belle02
10-05-2008, 05:24 PM
I thought that was probably what happened. The improvements are wonderful though. :thumbsup:

Melanie
10-05-2008, 05:57 PM
I think I heard they started over with new threads a while back...maybe I'm mistaken, but if not, all the old threads were deleted, and so were the posts.

No, post counts wouldn't be deleted. Maybe you had two accounts for some reason?

Edit: Just realized you were probably a member at INTERCOT West, and that's where all your posts were. When INTERCOT and INTERCOT West merged a few years back, it's true that the information on the IWest boards became unavailable. At the time, we were able to update IWest members' post counts here on INTERCOT, but we no longer have access to that information.

Regardless, welcome back and yes, things have changed! :thumbsup:

belle02
10-05-2008, 06:43 PM
yes, I was a member of intercotwest. This account was registered with intercot in 2006 when we were concidering making a voyage to WDW. That makes sense. Darn! I will miss the west boards. But I have always like the advancesthat intercot had. :D