PDA

View Full Version : Bounce back?

paragon
10-05-2008, 08:25 AM
Could somene explain BOUNCE BACK?
I assume this is a return trip, but is it an offer? Do I ask for it? Is it a benefit/discount? Do I have to ask or does Disney offer it to me?
Thanks!

BMan62
10-05-2008, 08:40 AM
'Bounce back' offers are generally fliers that are in the resort rooms offering a bonus, either a discount or free dining or park ticket upgrades if you book your next trip, during the listed dates,and pay the $200 deposit, while you are still a guest at one of the resorts. Once you check out, the 'bounce back' offer is no longer valid.

paragon
10-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Thanks! I must have missed the fliers somehow. :(

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-08-2008, 08:17 PM
We checked in on 9/20/08 and that was the LAST day the offer was valid. I had the flier in my room but my friend didn't so she took a photocopy of mine. They did still honor the package because she had also checked in on the 20th. But it did have to be booked before check out. The front desk told us they didn't have any of the flyers because they were no longer putting them in the rooms. So I was just lucky to have it.
I think it ran starting around the same time as this year, but it went a couple of weeks longer-into Oct. I don't remember for sure and the copy of the flyer is at my house and I'm at work. Obviously not working very hard!

Pirate Granny
10-08-2008, 11:19 PM
We had to call THREE times to get the "bounce back sheet"...the front desk said to call housekeeping and housekeeping claimed they didn't know what we were talking about...we finally did get one...and made our reservations...did anyone else have a SLOW CM taking the reservation...it took her 40 minutes to process the two room reservations (same dates--two rooms)...groan.
:pirate:

magicofdisney
10-09-2008, 07:35 PM
We had to call THREE times to get the "bounce back sheet"...the front desk said to call housekeeping and housekeeping claimed they didn't know what we were talking about...we finally did get one...and made our reservations...did anyone else have a SLOW CM taking the reservation...it took her 40 minutes to process the two room reservations (same dates--two rooms)...groan.
:pirate:

I must have spoken with her also. It took well over 30 min to book our return. ;)

Disney Lynn
10-11-2008, 08:52 AM
We had the bounceback flyer in our room when we checked in on 9/29. The phone number to call (from your guest room) is extension 8844 (or 407-541-5523) Offer code is DJX.

Our flyer states that the call must be made while you are at WDW and on or before 10/24/2008.

nyobabe2
10-11-2008, 11:29 AM
If they didn't give you a flyer when you were there, I would suggest calling and inquiring about it. A friend of mine books every year with the bounceback and this year she got nothing in her room for it. I read a post on here that someone had gotten the offer the same week she was there so she called about it, and after she got the manager on the phone, they gave it to her. Apparently sometimes the flyers get thrown away before they even make it to your room.

wdwnomad
10-11-2008, 10:27 PM
If you don't have the flyer in your room and you have to call about it sometimes CM's don't know what you are talking about when you are refering to the "bounceback" offer. That is the term we all use. Disney refers to it as the "future stay" promotion. Try that if bouceback doesn't work.