PDA

View Full Version : caribbean beach pool

shan1021
10-04-2008, 08:19 PM
hi guys i've been to disney 13 times and like 12 out of those times i've been to caribbean beach and i wanted to know if anyone has seen the new pool area and hot tub and stuff yet? I'll be going in december, i think, but i was jw. thanks<3

watch4pixiedust
10-05-2008, 07:34 PM
We were there a few weeks ago, a couple of days after it opened. It is very nice! I don't remember the "old" one to know if it's bigger now, but they did add a 2nd slide which is really cool. You climb up spiral stairs in the "new" bldg to get to the top, and when you come out you're at a 90 degree angle from where you went in. If that makes any sense :blush: Also the zero degree entry is really nice, I have never seen that before. There is a separate play area for kids that is shallow and has a pirate ship with a huge bucket that eventually fills with water and turns and pours out over the ship. There is a cool spa in addition to the hot spa now, too. They are located at somewhat opposite sides of the pool area.

Hope that helps.

QueenDisneyBound
10-06-2008, 01:19 PM
I was also there just a couple days after it opened. It is a beautiful pool...the slides are both great..and the hot tubs roomy. The fact that my 13 year old and 10 year old wanted to go back from the parks early to go to the pool puts it all in perspective.
PS...the firework view is great from both the zero entry area and the top waiting for the new slide!

shan1021
10-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the responses both of you! It sounds wonderful i can't wait to go even more now!<3 ;)