PDA

View Full Version : Lock off rooms?

2monkies
10-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi All!
I'm new to this board, but have been on TGM in the past. I have a question. We are planning a trip with FIL and although we want to be close, we are not going to fit in 1 room. What on-property resorts have lock off connecting rooms?
Thanks!
Amy

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Welcome to Intercot!

All of the resorts have connecting rooms, and you can request one, but they won't guarantee you'll get one.

On our last trip, we couldn't get connecting rooms, but we did have rooms right beside each other (which actually was super-nice...we all really had our "own" space at the end of the day"). There isn't usually any problem getting rooms quite close to each other.

KAT1811
10-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Like the PP stated you can request connecting rooms but are never guaranteed them. We often travel with my parents and always request connecting rooms and so far have always been granted them. Good luck!

magicofdisney
10-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Additionly, all the connecting rooms can be locked from either room. :mickey:

Tink#64
10-09-2008, 11:59 PM
:blush: This reminds me of one trip with myself, DH & our 2 DS's, DM, DB & his DGF & her DD along also! We didn't ask for connecting rooms, but they gave them to us! The CM thought she was doing someting nice! :ack: Well I knew there was no way the 8 of us could spend 9 days together 24/7 & everyone come home alive! So we piled our luggage in front of the door & claimed it had no where else to go & kept the connecting door locked! :secret: Night time was our little retreat from the rest of the family! :hide2:I loved having them all with us, but every minute of every day was ALOT! :crowd: