PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp

cnoble1967
10-04-2008, 03:52 PM
We will be staying at WDW during MNSSHP and we were wondering if you have to purchase an additional ticket for the party?

:mickey:

dmosher
10-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Yes you do have to purchase additional tickets for the party. Usually around around 4:00 cast members start checking for wrist bands (given to those with party tickets when they enter). You will not be able to leave main street after that without a wrist band. The tickets are $$53.64 with tax per adult. DW and I (no kids) went this Sept (08) and had an amazing time. If you love Halloween, trick or treating and Disney as much as we do, you should definitely get ticket and go! So much fun!
If you have any questions about it, feel free to msg me.
:pipes:
D

2monkies
10-04-2008, 04:25 PM
We went last year! It was a hoot. I'd suggest dressing up, even the adults! If you can't feel comfortable dressing up for Halloween in Disney world, where can you?
Also, the parade is absolutely spectacular.
I'd suggest also talking with veteran party-goers and have a plan ahead of time for how you'll tour, otherwise you'll be overwhelmed.
Good luck,
Amy

big blue and hairy
10-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Yes you do have to purchase additional tickets for the party. Usually around around 4:00 cast members start checking for wrist bands (given to those with party tickets when they enter). You will not be able to leave main street after that without a wrist band. Correction...you won't able to leave Main St. after 7pm without a wristband. That is the offical starting time of the party. You can get into MK starting @ 4pm with a party ticket, but normal tickets are good until 7.

:sulley:

Imagineer1981
10-06-2008, 04:28 PM
It is definitely worth your time and money...a great event!!!

disneymad1998
10-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi There, we were there on 23/9 and it was our first time at a MNSSHP and it was fab - Try and wear costumes though everyone looks so good dressed up - Disney do sell orange halloween t-shirts if you havent a costume

Have a fab time.

JohnnyJayhawk
10-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Apparently if you're in the right place at the right time those tickets are free. We just got back from a trip, and while at the MK my friend was chatting with a CM at guest relations when the CM said, hey are you going to MNSSHP tonight? No? Well, you want to? And bam, 4 tickets to the party. We had a great time.