PDA

View Full Version : How to teat Disney addiction

hardingella
10-04-2008, 01:45 PM
I was taken to WDW by my parents for my 21st birthday and I've never been the same since.
I thought, I'll go back one more time to get it out of my system, over 10 years later I feel no better.
I've even got my husband hooked.We went together as girlfriend/boyfriend, and now twice with our children, each time thinking, one more time and then we'll be fed up of it.But no, it just get worse.
Not a single day goes by without a Disney remark, a memoery, or "How many days until we go again?". And Intercot just makes things worse.
We have friends who say "Oh no we would never go there, its not for me". I find myself getting quite protective. I think, how could you not love it, its escapism from the world.HAVE YOU NO IMAGINATION????.
Do you feel the same?. Or as my DD9 would say am I just a LOSER!:mickey:

Goofeygal
10-04-2008, 02:50 PM
I love this post. I am so addicted to disney I need a 12 step program LOL. We go about 3 times a year if not sometimes 4. So to all of you addicts

Hello my name is Candy and I am a Disneyholic.:mickey:

Figaro
10-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Rumor has it, the best way to treat an addiction like this, is to indulge in it! :secret: :mickey: :D

laward32
10-05-2008, 06:10 PM
The only way I think I could beat my addiction is to win the lottery so I don't have to work any more and can go all the time.:thumbsup::mickey:

IloveDisney71
10-06-2008, 05:46 PM
I don't know about the rest of you but this is one addiction I don't want to beat! :mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
I think I could beat it if I only went back just a few more times...:D

jonah'smom
10-06-2008, 07:24 PM
I don't think I could beat it if I lived in central Florida & worked there! :mickey:

meldan98
10-06-2008, 07:29 PM
We've created an addict in my dd. The problem...she's 4. Every weekend, we ask here, what would you like to do this weekend...her answer..."Go to Disneyland".

mickeys_princess_mom
10-06-2008, 08:25 PM
My prescription for beating this:

I call Dr. Southwest, who usually consults with Dr. Terrisue at Magical Journeys Medical Center. They usually recommend a round of CinnamonRollAsBigAsYourHeadiotics, which can only be filled at the Main Street Pharmacy, and should be taken with a Dole Whip. Bedrest in the Heavenly Beds at the Dolphin would be a good idea, and a little fresh air in a Safari Jeep would do wonders.
Oh, well....If you can't beat 'em--join them, right? :ill: :ambal: :thumbsup:

divinedi
10-06-2008, 09:51 PM
I just figure with all the addictions out there, what could be better!! :cloud9: