PDA

View Full Version : Help us choose

shafamily
10-03-2008, 11:37 AM
I finally got one of the fantasmic packages but because of the date it was open I had to cancel my reservations at O'Hana's. The food sounds great so I'm a bit disappointed. I am thinking about trying to reschedule but then I would have to cancel another reservation.
So should I cancel Tepnado or Coral Reef? We have 2 children with us also & am trying to think of what they would enjoy more.

thumperbug
10-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Thats a tough one. Coral Reef has the fish tank wall which kids love but then Teppen Edo has the whole "cook in front of you and the chefs makes an onion turn into a volcano"

In my family...we would keep Teppen Edo

Insanity Clause
10-03-2008, 12:04 PM
I would cancel Coral Reef. I actually posted a similar question some time back and there was an overwelming response stating that Coral Reef had very slow service and if you have small children we all know how quicking that patient window closes. We actually were going to do Coral Reef but have since opted for Teppan Edo.

ThanxForNoticin
10-03-2008, 12:09 PM
I would cancel Coral Reef. I actually posted a similar question some time back and there was an overwelming response stating that Coral Reef had very slow service and if you have small children we all know how quicking that patient window closes. We actually were going to do Coral Reef but have since opted for Teppan Edo.

Ditto - 'OHana and Teppan Edo would be our choice.

kdsjjb
10-03-2008, 12:18 PM

:ditto::ditto: O'Hana and Teppan Edo for us as well.

Insanity Clause made a GREAT point. Service has always been slow for us at Coral Reef. Atmosphere and food have always been excelent, but slow service and young kids do not mix well.

Plus the food and entertainment at both Teppan Edo and O'hana are really good.

Airblue1
10-03-2008, 12:46 PM
My wife and I enjoyed the Coral Reef. The food, service and theme was awesome. Esp. since we both enjoy sea life. The different types of fish etc... in the aquarium are enough to keep you entertained for a long meal and enjoyable meal....

mickeys_princess_mom
10-03-2008, 03:20 PM

I second this, and think your kids would have a ball at O'Hana in addition to the food being great!:wave:

pixiesmimi
10-03-2008, 05:57 PM
We have never been to Teppan Edo but I would cancel Coral Reef in favor of that and O'hana's. DH and I went to Coral Reef and at first the aquarium was nice but got boring because the same fish kept circling over and over and we never saw anything different. The menu didn't seem to me child friendly as much as other places. It was okay but we probably will do something else next time. O'Hana's was fantastic and the kids loved it.