PDA

View Full Version : Specific Days @ Each Park

Disdaddy
10-03-2008, 11:32 AM
What are the best non-early entry days to go to each park and why?

For example, it is best to go to MK on Wed. because _________________

the other micki
10-03-2008, 12:13 PM
I'll try to help a little...

I think Monday is a good day at Epcot because DHS and AK often have EMH on that day and MK is historically busy on Monday.

Tues. and Wed. are probably the best days at MK. Middle of the week, no EMH, usually no Spectromagic on these days (but not always, depends on time of year).

Fridays are supposedly good days to visit AK. Just what I've seen and heard.

Not quite sure about DHS. I wouldn't go on Mon. or Sat. because of EMH. We're hitting DHS on Thursday of this coming trip. Hope it's a wise decision. Last trip, we went on Tues. and it was not crowded at all! It was a slower time and it rained that day, so that helped!

Bethany0517
10-03-2008, 02:02 PM
I would check the Magic Hours Schedule too, my family found the worst days to go were on those days. Its packed.

KylesMom
10-03-2008, 02:07 PM
We have found that the best days to hit the parks are the morning after they have had late-night EMHs. :thumbsup:

Disdaddy
10-03-2008, 02:28 PM
It sounds like a great idea to hit the park the morning after evening EMH. We may have done it before, but not intentionally.

Wickster1970
10-03-2008, 04:17 PM
We have found that the best days to hit the parks are the morning after they have had late-night EMHs. :thumbsup:

That sounds like a good idea! We might give it a try. :mickey:

CaptSmee
10-04-2008, 02:00 AM
It's also usually uncrowded if you go to a park in the am that is hosting pm EMH's and park hop to another park in the evening when the crowds are getting bigger.

casey@bat
10-04-2008, 08:04 AM
We have had good luck going to AK on Sundays. I think people who come for the weekend or locals tend to visit MK more on the weekends.

luvdiznee
10-04-2008, 08:52 AM
We just got back this week and were very glad we chose AK for a Saturday. Everything a 5-10 minute wait. And this was in the afternoon. :mickey:

WhoFramedLGraves
10-04-2008, 11:20 PM
I would do the morning EMH for AK. We ran straight to the back and rode the safari with a 10 min. wait and my sister and friend rode everest 3 times with no wait. There was also no wait for the rapids or dinosaur.

I would also do the night EMH for DHS. If they have the early Fanstasmic show do that and then the park is empty during the 2nd show leaving most of the majors rides with little to no wait.

I would try to avoid the morning EMH for MK unless you just want to do fantasyland and tomorrowland. We didn't know liberty square, frontierland, or adventureland wasn't open so we ended up in a huge crowd waiting behind ropes to get in to those sections when the park officaly opened.

I would also do the night EMH for Epcot. My family ended up being able to do the entire world showcase with no crowds and no heat.

Otherwise, weekdays seem to be the best for DHS and MK. Epcot and AK weren't that crowded during the weekend. I would also do as some others have said avoid a park that has EMH that you didn't do b/c it gets crowded during normal hours.