PDA

View Full Version : 4pm arrival at MK with MVMCP tickets

Katzateer
10-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Has anyone gotten into the MK at 4pm with their MVMCP tickets? I was told when I ordered them we could get into the park then.

Normally we get an add-on dinner but this year I don't think we will. We are bringing an additional teenager with us and paying for most of her trip, so I am trying to keep expenses down.

What should we expect when we arrive at 4pm. Go through a special gate, get wristbands, and then just go to anything in the park we want?

The party starts at 7pm but we would like to get in some extra park time for my daughters' friend. It will be her first trip to WDW-very excited to share it with her!!!:thumbsup::mickey:

BigRedDad
10-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Yes, you can get in at 4PM without using a park ticket, just the MVMCP ticket.

joelkfla
10-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Usually, they'll have the bag check at the entrance split up, with one side for day guests and the other for partygoers. There will be hard-to-miss signs.

If not, then certain turnstiles will be designated for partygoers. You'll get your wristbands either at the turnstile or from a cm between the turnstiles and the railroad tunnel.

Once you're through the turnstiles, everything will be normal until 7 p.m.

Aggie97
10-03-2008, 01:31 PM
We've done this without issue at both MVMCP and a P&P Party. Have a great time! :mickey:

threeh
10-04-2008, 10:46 AM
We usualy go in at 4pm for the halloween party. They were still doing wristbands then so I think we just had to wait until closer to 7 to get the band, otherwise, no problem. Just present the party ticket at the turnstyle and they'll let you in. We found it pretty un crowded and got on a bunch of rides from 4pm - 7pm on party night.

Happy planning:mickey:

mrp4352
10-05-2008, 04:48 PM
We love getting to the parties around 4 - there's something fun about going down Main Street knowing you've got a great evening ahead while so many others are leaving (Kind of like flitting down the fastpass line).

Also, because of the early sundown, you'll most likely be able to see the castle lighting ceremony and regurla Wishes!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-05-2008, 08:55 PM
We've gotten in at 4pm for the MNSSHP, P&PP and MVMCP. When we were there a couple of weeks ago we got our wristbands around 5pm as we went into the park.

faline
10-05-2008, 09:02 PM
We were there a few weeks ago for the party. The turnstyles all the way over to the right were set up for party-goers by 4 p.m. We were admitted with our party tickets and received our wristbands. From that point, we could pretty much go where we wanted in the park.