PDA

View Full Version : SSE Post-show

MickeysEars
10-01-2008, 08:45 PM
While responding to another post I realized that we have never seen anything in the SSE post-show area. With the new SSE sponsor, does anyone know if they did anything in this area?

chrisb26
10-01-2008, 08:56 PM
They sure did! It is pretty cool actually there are several interactive areas where you can do different things. Including an area where I believe you can email your future self home.

CaptSmee
10-02-2008, 12:24 AM
It's a whole new ride & post show at Spaceship Earth. All new interactive games at the exit. Worth trying to play around with the new technology a few times.

Orlando Resident
10-03-2008, 12:10 PM
While responding to another post I realized that we have never seen anything in the SSE post-show area. With the new SSE sponsor, does anyone know if they did anything in this area?

Theres an entirely new post-show, also sponsored by SIEMENS. Its a follow-up to the last part of the ride where you create your future, the post-show area is very popular as you can email a postcard of your future to yourself and friends, your postcard appears on a large ceiling screen when it is sent.There are also numerous interactive games and info kiosks about SIEMENS technology. Its a very cool area, definently worth while after the ride.