PDA

View Full Version : 18 month old

GroovyTeach
10-01-2008, 05:52 PM
We are taking what we will be our 18 month old on her first trip in June....any ideas of really neat things to do with a baby girl? Best place to stay with baby? Any advice?

Thanks!!!!:mickey:

jennsky
10-01-2008, 09:07 PM
My 22 month old LOVED the playground at POP the last time we were there. She also loved the little splash pad and kiddie pool. I know...pretty simple things, but totally kept her happy. There was one night at dinner as well at the POP food court where they had a big musical parade with all the kids around the dining area. She found that fun too.

teambricker04
10-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Oooh FUN!

I have two small sons, but they love lots of things! Here are some of our favorites:
1) Movies at FW with the singalong and meet'n'greet. It is a good way to get up close to the characters (usually Chip'n'Dale) and have some fun.
2) Playhouse Disney at DHS and the Character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine (Playhouse Disney characters)
3)Pool time with bubble guns
4)The Rootin'ist Tootinist Cowboy thing with Woody in Frontierland

I think one of the best princess meals is the one at Norway.

Be prepared in lines, I have found my sons at that age were not super good at standing in line. Bring some things to occupy time like little snack and small toys/games.

Most of all have fun!!! :mickey:

RBrooksC
10-02-2008, 10:19 AM
My son loved the Wilderness Lodge with its very open lobby with the bridge over the "hot spring." He also liked the pool there and enjoyed playing where the "river" entered the pool.

My son never stood in a line. We held him in the lines or he was in his stroller.

We took him on every ride that would allow a toddler. He LOVED the Haunted Mansion.