PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Candy List!

garthbarth1
10-01-2008, 01:00 PM
:pumpkin::blackcat::ghost:

This seemed to be a popular thread last year, so I thought I would post it again. We went to MNSSHP on 9/26-and here is the variety of candy we brought home. I thought there was a great selection this year! Candy from all the different makers-Hersheys, Nestles, Mars, etc. We went through the Treat Trail twice, and hit a couple of other stations twice as well. We had been at MK all day before the party started, so we had plenty of time for rides. Plus being an adult who LOVES HALLOWEEN, I couldn't resist the opportunity to Trick-or-Treat! Enjoy!

Sour Patch Kids
Skittles
M&M's Plain
M&M's Peanut
Safe-T-Pop Suckers
Snickers Fun Size
Snickers Minis
Candy Corn
Gummy Hamburgers and Hot Dogs
Mary Janes
Bit O Honey
Milky Way Minis
Clark Bars (I didn't even know they still made these!
Hot Tamales
Bottle Caps
Smarties
Smarties Extreme Sour
Sixlets
Starburst
Sweet Tarts
Laffy Taffy Assorted Flavors
Twix
Nestle Crunch
Jolly Ranchers Assorted Flavors
Now & Later Assorted Flavors
York Peppermint Patties
Sugar Babies
Necco Wafers
Baby Ruth Fun Size
Chick O Stick
Twizzlers
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (I imgaine this will get some cheers!)
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Minis
Hersheys Miniatures Assorted Flavors
3 Musketeers
Air Heads Assorted Flavors
Mike and Ike
1,000 Grand
Kit Kat
Hersheys Bars Fun Sized
Nerds
Tiger Pops
Tootsie Roll Pops
Dum Dum Suckers
Kraft Carmels
Hersheys Kisses
Tootsie Rolls
Tootsie Rolls Assorted Fruit Flavors
Chocolate Pumpkins
Monster Money Chocolate Coins
Small Chocolate Squares with Halloween Wrapping
Butterfinger
Ghiradelli Large Chocolate Bars

That about covers it! I hope everyone has as much fun as we did!:mickey:

Gregandmel
10-01-2008, 01:03 PM
WOW! That's a HUGE variety!! We are going on 10/9 and can't wait!! Did you find yourself spending most of your time trick or treating? I can't determine if we want to try and hit some of the rides if the lines aren't long, or try and hit the trick or treat areas.

garthbarth1
10-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Well, the nice thing is that the treat stations are spread out in each land, so you can hit those, ride some rides, then go back for more if you want! It was not very crowded so we had plenty of time to do both. Since I am an adult who misses trick-or-treating, I just had to go to some stations more than once:cloud9: HAve fun at your party!

ljv1975
10-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Wow!! A lot of my favorites are on that list! Too bad we aren't going to the party until next year. :(

*Liz*
10-01-2008, 10:51 PM
What do you mean by "large" Ghiradelli chocolate bars? Like the squares or actual bars?

Demyx
10-02-2008, 10:31 AM
What do you mean by "large" Ghiradelli chocolate bars? Like the squares or actual bars?

It's a bar with four of the little squares. They only give them out at the exit from what I could see.

*Liz*
10-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Awesome! :mickey:

blueyedprincess
10-02-2008, 11:38 AM
My fiance asked me this question last night and I thought I would ask here.

What do you do with your trick-or-treat bag when you go on the rides?

We're going next year for the first time. Sounds like everyone has a blast.

Demyx
10-02-2008, 11:39 AM
What do you do with your trick-or-treat bag when you go on the rides?

Hang on tight. Especially on that Big Thunder Mountain; I hear it's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

thrillme
10-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Can Adults trick or treat too. My DH is a BIG kid when it comes to candy.

Demyx
10-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Yes, they can.

polkastria
10-04-2008, 03:40 AM
We'll be there for the October 23rd party. Looks like quite a haul and it has something for everyone. My son is allergic to milk so he can't have the chocolate but he'll have plenty to trade with the rest of us to get his goodies.

Was that all from one bag or is that the total list for your group? We'll have all four of us after the treats, I'm sure of it after reading the list.

Thanks for posting this.

crazypoohbear
10-04-2008, 10:44 AM
THe candy was quite plentiful and diverse.
The Gharridelli was given out at the exit and was delicious!!!
We didn't have a problem with the bags on the rides, my kids held on TIGHT to their bags like it was gold!
And big kids can trick or treat we were with an 82 year old down to a 14 year old and everyone loved trick or treating!
When I said trick or treat to one of the CM handing out candy he said "TRICK, show me something" so, without missing a beat I pointed to my flashing mickey necklace and said "Look, I'm flashing!" He cracked up and gave me two hand fuls of candy!!!!!

garthbarth1
10-04-2008, 03:01 PM
This was from mine and my husbands trip. There were only two of us, but there was a large variety of candy. We ran into the older CM who also wanted to see a Trick. DH pointed to me and we all had a good laugh!