PDA

View Full Version : Musical Acts @ Food and Wine Festival

Mammabruski
09-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Wow. . . I just saw the line up and I really wish I could see some of those bands! Boys II Men, En Vogue talk about throw backs! Otis Day, Johnny Lang, Sister Hazel - fun, fun, fun! Anyone going to the F&W Festival just for the music?

mcjaco
10-01-2008, 12:27 PM
I have been trying to see Sister Hazel for years. This is the second time this year I'm missing them at an event by one day.

Sometimes, I think we're just not supposed to meet. :mad:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-01-2008, 12:46 PM
I went solely to see BBVD. They were awesome.

"DoYouHaveYourParkPass?"
10-02-2008, 12:41 AM
:number1:We do love the food at the Food and Wine Festival - but the music really is the icing on the cake.
We feel the same about the Flower & Garden Festival in spring - this year I saw Petula Clark who has been a favorite of mine since the 60's (no I am not old). It was just the best - a day at Epcot and Petula, doesn't get any better then that!

huzzah4
10-02-2008, 08:26 AM
We were not going to do a F&W trip this year until we saw that BBVD was playing. While they were not the sole reason we went, they were certainly the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back". We did get to see Sheena Easton as well, which was, well......not quite as much of a treat. She is not aging well.

On the subject of BBVD though, I have never seen that many people waiting for a concert at EPCOT. All 3 shows on Friday night were standing room only. They put on a great show, I am very glad that we went. The food wasn't bad either, I just wish we had had more time, we only managed to make it about 3/4 of the way around world showcase, 1 more night would have done it.