PDA

View Full Version : MK Parades/Fireworks in December

rastahomie
09-30-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm going in December 2010, staying at CBR.

At the MK, what will be the daytime parade (if any)? WIll it be a Christmas-themed parade, or the regular daytime parade?

On non-MVMCP nights, what will be the nightime parade & fireworks? In other words, does the MVMCP have different fireworks and parade than non-MVMCP nights?

Is Spectromagic performed at the MK on non-MVMCP nights?

Dsnygirl
09-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi! I can only answer based on what I know for this December -- we haven't gone in December before, so maybe some other folks can give you a better idea of what stays the same year to year.

But for this year, to answer your questions --

* The daily parade is at 3pm, and it is based on this year's theme "Dreams Come True"

* On non-MVMCP nights, Wishes is at 8 pm some nights, 9pm others, depending on what time the park closes, and on MVMCP nights, Wishes is at 6pm

* Yes, Spectromagic is being performed on non-MVMCP nights, at varying times - 7 pm some nights, at both 8 & 10 pm others - again, I believe it's based on park closing times

Have fun planning!! :santa3:

joelkfla
09-30-2008, 11:59 PM
You didn't say what part of December.

Usually, from the Saturday before Christmas thru New Year's Day, the afternoon parade is the Christmas Parade -- the same one that's performed on MVMCP nights. For the rest of the month, it's the regular afternoon parade.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-01-2008, 01:38 AM
Also, during that time of mid-late December, they show the day parade twice - once at 12:30 and another at 3:30. After the last party night, they will switch the day parade to the holiday version and the Wishes to the Holiday Wishes.

KAT1811
10-04-2008, 03:16 PM
So when we are there this November we will see the regular parade during the day and the Christmas Parade on the night we go to MVMCP?

joelkfla
10-04-2008, 11:10 PM
So when we are there this November we will see the regular parade during the day and the Christmas Parade on the night we go to MVMCP?
Yes.

And if you want to see Spectromagic as well, you should be able to see it on another night during the same week.