PDA

View Full Version : DDP Snack Question?

Belster
09-29-2008, 11:23 PM
I was wondering how you know what items on a given menu are available for you to purchase using your snack credit. I am going to be using the dining plan for the first time in a few weeks and want to be prepared.

I was told that anything 4.00 and under can be purchased with your snack credit. If so, if I get twi things at 2.00 each does that count as 1 credit?

Thank you for your replies.

brian2000boston
09-30-2008, 02:27 AM
Good question. I noticed some places had a list but the easiest way was when you looked at a menu they put a DDP next to the items that were ok. In places not menu driven, if you are unsure, it is always ok to ask. Funny though, I didnt feel like there were many items out there not covered within Disney, but i guess that maybe expectation driven. Not sure if you were hoping for more direct information, if so I hope this helps a little. Hace fun.

tigger_ttfn
09-30-2008, 06:14 AM
In answer to your question, one item counts as one credit. It doesn't matter if it costs $1.89 or $3.99.

vicster
09-30-2008, 08:36 AM
We were there two weeks ago and most things are marked. For example at the Main Street Bakery even the rice krispie squares are a snack and at France in Epcot my friend got pastries that were a snack. We stayed at POFQ and the beignets are a snack. More things than I imagined are considered a snack. So if you're not sure just ask.

3AMommy
09-30-2008, 10:24 AM
We found that there are so many things offered as snacks. You can even make a meal out of them. For example: at POP we got a box of breakfast cereal and a small carton of milk all for ONE snack credit! They didn't have it marked very well but the staff are very helpful with questions. Just tell the CM that this is your first time using DDP and they will help you out. Be sure to ask BEFORE you get in line though. We saw many people waiting in line at the food courts and then when they got to the front they had either forgotten to get a dessert or didn't get that little "something extra" that was offered and then they had to get out of line or hold up the line to go back for it.

Have fun with the DDP though, we LOVED it!!!

3AMommy

LoriSan
09-30-2008, 11:05 AM
we used s bunch of our snacks as breakfast. In the Pop food court, a muffin and a juice is 2 snacks.

hardingella
09-30-2008, 02:44 PM
Most things are marked. It does get a little confusing. Youllprobably find, like us, youll get to grips with it when your due to go home.

Most CM are helpful. If your not sure just ask.