PDA

View Full Version : Were you at MGM on Tuesday 9/23 wearing I'Cot gear?

Jeff G
09-29-2008, 10:28 PM
I was at MGM last Tuesday walking off of TOT and passed a gentleman wearing a blue Intercot t and hat. Because I was trying to keep up with my kids who were way ahead of me I didn't have time to stop but I did get out a nice t comment. Anyone remember that?

Sadly, I wore my Icot t to the MK and didn't run into anyone and I also wore my hat around the Pop Century and to EPCOT with no avail.

vizsla
09-30-2008, 05:37 AM
That was me Jeff G. I was in the same situation as yourself, I was trying to keep up with my DD who was ahead of me in the stand-by line.

TheRustyScupper
09-30-2008, 09:03 AM
wasn't me.

LoriSan
09-30-2008, 10:16 AM
I was at the Pop last week, but I didn't catch you in your shirt, or I would have said hi!

Jeff G
09-30-2008, 12:40 PM
That was me Jeff G. I was in the same situation as yourself, I was trying to keep up with my DD who was ahead of me in the stand-by line.

Bummer, I wish I could have stopped and said hi. We stuck around the TOT & RNR for a little loger and I was hoping to run into you again. We got to the line and it looked long so we decided to try RNR which we walked on and then rehit the TOT with no wait.

vizsla
09-30-2008, 07:08 PM
The line for ToT was only about a 10-minute wait and from there we headed to Toy Story Mania to use our FPs.