PDA

View Full Version : Seqway Question?

billandlaura
09-29-2008, 10:21 PM
We are staying at the YC and have 9am ressies for the Segway tour at EC. We need to be at Guest Relations in the front by 845am. Will we be able to enter EC via Intl Gateway at around 830am?

DizneyRox
09-29-2008, 10:36 PM
You may need to talk to someone, but there is a Guest Relations booth over at Intl. Gateway and they can round up someone to let you in if they need to.

mimi78
09-30-2008, 11:01 AM
We stay at the BC and have done this tour multiple times...and planning on it again on our upcoming trip! You shouldn't have any problems getting in through the International Gateway, I believe they have a list there or something to verify your reservation. However I do usually allow for an extra 10 min or so just in case there's any confusion.

Have fun!

Imagineer1981
09-30-2008, 11:12 AM
check at the hotel, they'll be able to let you know for sure, but I would think you will be fine

Brer Mickey
09-30-2008, 11:13 AM
I too have entered at the International Gateway from BWV to do the Segway Tour. At the gate, there will be at least one CM/Disney security and mimi78 is correct, they will have a list of those guests who have tour reservations, and they will ask to see your ID.

It was pretty cool walking through WS/FW and not seeing another guest and only one or two CMs until I arrived at Guest Relations at the front of the park.

Have fun!