PDA

View Full Version : Maya Grill Breakfast Buffet

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
09-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Hi all,

Not having much luck getting reservations for a breakfast buffet on Monday, Nov 3rd. Everything is all booked up.

The Maya Grill isn't. For those who have eaten there for breakfast, what feedback can you give me?

Thanks,

big blue and hairy
09-28-2008, 03:21 PM
It's non-character, and when DW and I were there it was a good basic breakfast buffet. It's also not nearly as expensive as the character buffets. I'd go for it.

:sulley:

KAT1811
09-28-2008, 03:26 PM
We ate there when we stayed at CSR. We liked it. The food is nothing spectacular, I would not rave about it as a must do but it was good. If you are looking for a breakfast TS and there is nothing else I would certainly go for it. Plus Coronado Springs is a beautiful resort.

kakn7294
09-28-2008, 06:22 PM
We ate there in August. It's just a basic buffet with not a ton of selections but it was good. Everything was hot and fresh and it wasn't crowded or noisy. We enjoyed it!

KatMark
09-28-2008, 08:10 PM
We've eaten there (as we stay at CSR almost eveyr visit) and it is nothing specactular, no better and no worse than any of the character buffet breakfasts.

Cookie123
10-01-2008, 01:49 PM
I've had breakfast there many times. Food was basic - which I prefer - and it was not noisy like most character buffets. I enjoyed it very much.

:mickey: :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-01-2008, 02:36 PM
We loved the food at Pepper Market, but were disappointed in breakfast at Maya...felt like a waste of TS credit...not really bad, just blah...very ordinary and not a huge selection

LauraF
10-01-2008, 05:00 PM
It's middle of the road as far as breakfast buffets go - not bad not good. On the positive side, it never seemed to be too crowded, as when that restauarnt is full, the high ceilings trap noise and can make it hard to hear. (As we found out for dinner one night)

ilovemyjj31
10-03-2008, 08:51 PM
my advice to you...go to the pepper market!! You will be glad ya did.!!
The food was bleck!! Now pepper market food was yumm-o!!!!:thumbsup: