PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Tink costume FINISHED!!!

SurferStitch
09-28-2008, 01:09 PM
I finally finished my Tinkerbell costume for our 10/16 MNSSHP!!

Dress is made, finished the wings about 20 minutes ago (modified a pair from the DS so there are no straps - just has a support that slides down between my back and the dress), shoes are complete (with the perfect white puffs, too), and I'm ready to go!

I have been dreading doing those wings....man, I'm glad they're done!

I just hope the weather cooperates with us that night!! I plan on wearing A LOT of body shimmer so I can glow like Tink.

:tink:

SBETigg
09-28-2008, 01:36 PM
Wow, I'll bet it looks great. Have fun!

Minnie Imagineer
09-28-2008, 02:42 PM
yey! congrats!!! You should post a pic of the finished product
:mickey:

KineGirl
09-28-2008, 03:48 PM
sounds cute!

SurferStitch
09-28-2008, 05:11 PM
I will absolutely TRY to remember to post a pic from the party (I tend to forget). DH is going as Captain Hook, so I'll post a pic of us together.

My Stitch backpack is going as Elvis. Yes, that's right, I'm dressing my plush backpack as Elvis, complete with white rhinestone jumpsuit, wig, glasses and guitar. I'm hoping we can get a pic with the real Elvis Stitch at Cosmic Ray's during the party.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-28-2008, 08:39 PM
I will absolutely TRY to remember to post a pic from the party (I tend to forget). DH is going as Captain Hook, so I'll post a pic of us together.

My Stitch backpack is going as Elvis. Yes, that's right, I'm dressing my plush backpack as Elvis, complete with white rhinestone jumpsuit, wig, glasses and guitar. I'm hoping we can get a pic with the real Elvis Stitch at Cosmic Ray's during the party.

Send me a photo of your dress Surfer Stitch ? Thanks... Stitch is going to look soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE:thumbsup:

SurferStitch
09-28-2008, 10:47 PM
Send me a photo of your dress Surfer Stitch ? Thanks... Stitch is going to look soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE:thumbsup:

Absolutely! :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
09-29-2008, 07:16 AM
Please show us a picture!

michelLe x3
09-29-2008, 06:17 PM
Aww that sounds so cute i really want to see a picture of it !!