PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed my January ADR's!!!

Trev&Ev Mom
09-28-2008, 09:06 AM
Back in July I was only able to make some of my January dinner ADR's. I called today to make the rest and got everything I hoped for!!! :cloud9:
We are doing...
Mama Melrose Fantasmic(hope its good....heard good and bad!)
Le Cellier
Tokyo Dining
Tutto Italia
Ohana's
Chefs de France (haven't been in years - hope its good!)

Got all the times I wanted on the days I wanted. Could park attendance / dining plan participants be down??? We go every year at this time (middle of January) and never have ADR's been this easy to make!

Jenemmy
09-28-2008, 09:26 AM
Those look great to me! I know Mama Melrose gets some complaints, but we have always loved it. In fact, we traditionally have our first Disney meal there on each trip.

thumperbug
09-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Hey Trev&EvMom...we are neighbors...I'm in Coram. I hope the easy of ADR's is a good sign.

We are going the week in Feb schools are out and I had to modify a reservation at Teppen Edo and had no problem at all. I hope that is a good sign for us as well

SBETigg
09-28-2008, 01:41 PM
They all look good! I think you can count on a fun time with some great meals.

KAT1811
09-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Mama Melrose Fantasmic(hope its good....heard good and bad!) We like it we have eaten there on three of our latest trips and had great meals each time. I know some on here do not care for it but we enjoyed it. Not the best italian I have had, especially being from a very ethnically italian area (and having Boston's Little Italy practically in our back yard) but still good for theme park italian.
Le Cellier We had some great meals here, our last one I was a bit disappointed with as our server was not very Disney and did not like children, too bad for him we have three! But the rest of the staff was wonderful and one of the hostesses actually held our 10 month old while I finished dinner. She didn't want to give her back! LOL! So needless to say we are heading back.
Tokyo Dining Can't help you here as I do not care for asian cusine much.
Tutto Italia We have not tried the new eatery but enjoyed the servers in Alfredo's. Like I said we have some of the best italian food ever around here so I know what I am getting into elsewhere. DH is VERY italian (6'1" olive oil skin and jet black hair) and so are our children (they are a bit lighter, with the exception of DD#2 who also has olive oil skin, as I am as I am tall, blonde, and fair skinned) so the waitstaff has fun with them (and mommy).
Ohana's We had tons of fun on oue last trip here. The children loved the coconut races and the fire pit. I loved the drinks in the pineapples!!! (Not this year as I have a passenger aboard! Maybe they'll humor me and put just pineapple juice in mine!)
Chefs de France (haven't been in years - hope its good!) We ar trying this for the first time this year for DD#3's birthday and I am really looking forward to it!

Have a great trip!!! Everything looks great!!!

threeh
10-01-2008, 12:22 PM
We are going the last week of Jan and have some similar choices!! I am trying Tokyo dining for the first time. Love Lecelleir and Ohana as well. Looking forward to some yummy meals ( I don't have to cook:thumbsup:)
Happy planning:mickey: