PDA

View Full Version : Alert! "EX-TRAVEL BROKER GIVES AWAY $6000 IN DISNEY DISCOUNTS!!"

Disneyfun
09-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Just came across this listing on ebay where an "ex-travel agent" is stating that they can tell you how to get tickets at a great discount and "These tickets also come with Fast Pass so you will not have to wait in line for rides."

As far as I know, this is just not possible and is probable fraud. They are wanting you to pay $7.99 for a book that tells you all the ways you can save on tickets in Orlando and it just smells fishy.

I know that most of the old-timers here on Intercot would never fall or have a need for this book, but anyone new - PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

Save your $7.99 for a Dole Whip!

Sunshine1010
09-28-2008, 12:22 AM
.....or a gallon of gas.

Vito
09-28-2008, 05:07 AM
Just came across this listing on ebay where an "ex-travel agent" is stating that they can tell you how to get tickets at a great discount and "These tickets also come with Fast Pass so you will not have to wait in line for rides."

As far as I know, this is just not possible and is probable fraud. They are wanting you to pay $7.99 for a book that tells you all the ways you can save on tickets in Orlando and it just smells fishy.

I know that most of the old-timers here on Intercot would never fall or have a need for this book, but anyone new - PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

Save your $7.99 for a Dole Whip!Well, all tickets "come" with fastpass, if you bend the wording. I believe this seller is just trying to pray upon those that are unaware of exactly how WDW tickets work and that everyone has access to fastpass included with their park ticket.

There are a few different discount WDW ticket sites online, so I imagine the seller is simply giving out WDW tips in addition to sharing some links to different discount sites, ways to save money, etc.

I wouldn't call it fraud, but it's also not necessary to pay the money to easily find out most (or all) of the tips, tricks, and discounts that this person is probably selling.

mickey&missy
09-28-2008, 03:06 PM
The expression "if it sounds to good it probably is" comes to mind! There used to be all sorts of FastPasses for sale on ebay. Either Disney or Ebay or both seems to have put a stop to that.