PDA

View Full Version : post card survey - anybody else get this?

sndral
09-27-2008, 01:48 PM
Was @ POFQ 9/4-9/12 and just got a postcard in the mail asking me to do an online survey about my stay there, anybody else get this?

lawgirl
09-27-2008, 02:06 PM
I've gotten them before for staying at AKL and WL. I always go online and take them...last time I complained about housekeeping at the AKL...I hope someone actually reads these surveys!

I haven't ever gotten anything special for doing them (i.e. no room discounts or disney dollars). But I do them in the hopes they will take the time to read them and hopefully remedy problems.

RobWreck
09-27-2008, 07:38 PM
I've gotten them and completed them in the past... anytime Disney actively solicits my opinion and feedback, I'm happy to give it. :D
Rob

PS: Woo Hoo! I'm at 999 Happy Posts... but there's room for 1000. Any topics volunteer? ;)

PetefromRI
09-27-2008, 07:47 PM
I just recieved one from the CSR.It's a pretty long survey but it gave me the chance to air some complaints about housekeeping as of late.I was e-mailed almost the same survey when I returned from our trip a few weeks ago.

MauiMouse
09-27-2008, 09:00 PM
Yup, I got one from Pop Century last week I think that it was. I also got one via email too after I spoke to a CM at Magic Kingdom one morning. :mickey:

The one question that really intrigued me was in regards to getting a Fast Pass before you left home. Would you like this opportunity? Heck yes! :thumbsup:

wifey5794
09-27-2008, 09:10 PM
We got one from our last 2 trips. One from BC and one from GF.

mouseketeer mom
09-28-2008, 08:27 AM
I've gotten one a few times, from the Poly, AKL, and WL. We did not get one from our past stay this August. The surveys are long, and rather tedious.

Wickster1970
09-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Having been in customer support for quite a while I know how important customer feedback is. Any time I get asked to provide any kind of feedback I do...and encourage others to as well. The voice of the customer is very important to Disney and I am sure they use it when changing procedures and processes.

OH...to answer your question...haven't received any postcards....yet.;)

Jen C.
09-29-2008, 10:21 AM
I get them every year (for the past 5 years) following your stays.

BeccaO
09-29-2008, 10:36 AM
I wish I would have gotten one for our last stay at the GF in January, I would have been more than happy to voice my opinion. I did however send my own complaint via email to the Disney Company and did receive word back via telephone, so that made me feel better I guess.