PDA

View Full Version : our trip starts tomorrow morning, quick question.

paragon
09-26-2008, 07:19 PM
We board our plane tomorrow morning, arrive in Orlando (weather permitting-its raining heavily now, and into tomorrow ) around 9am.
Staying at POP. Can't wait.
We have 3 day hopper passes, plus two days of single passes ( courtesy of a friend- thanks Tony!) anyway heres the question ( and i think I already know the answer-just asking for the DW )

Are we allowed to re-enter a park when we use the single day pass?

thanks for quick answers!

A Big Kid
09-26-2008, 07:31 PM
You can re-enter the same park.

Polynesian Dweller
09-26-2008, 07:40 PM
Since the park hopper option is a flat fee and not based on the length of the ticket I'd be asking at the front desk at check in if your single day tickets can be added on to your current 3 day park hopper. If so, it wouldn't cost you anything extra. If you try that it might be interesting to have you post whether this worked or not. Regardless, I think its worth a try.

karenrarintogo
09-26-2008, 07:55 PM
Check the difference between the cost of a 3 day park hopper and a 5 day parkhopper. I don't think the cost is all that different as the more days you add to your parkhopper, the less it costs. After about 4 days, it goes up around $2/day, I believe.
You may consider using those single day passes on another trip! :mickey:

CleveRocks
09-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Since the park hopper option is a flat fee and not based on the length of the ticket I'd be asking at the front desk at check in if your single day tickets can be added on to your current 3 day park hopper. If so, it wouldn't cost you anything extra. If you try that it might be interesting to have you post whether this worked or not. Regardless, I think its worth a try.

Can't be done.

Two separate tickets can never be combined into a single ticket. You can pay to upgrade a ticket, but you can't add two tickets together to arrive at a single "better" ticket.:mickey: