PDA

View Full Version : Just got back - dining observations

eas423
09-26-2008, 01:40 PM
We just got back from our most recent trip, our previous trip was in 2006. I was disappointed to see that there were a couple fav counter services that have really cut back their menus to only about 4 basic choices (Columbia Harbor House and Pinochio's Village Haus). On top of this, I just read that they are ending lunch at Garden Grill. What gives? Why all the cut backs? I enjoyed the two forementioned counter services because you could get yummy meat sandwiches or paninis.

MickeyMomof2
09-26-2008, 01:52 PM
I may be mistaken, but I think there will still be lunch at GG, just no characters at lunch.

PoohRules
09-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Unfortunately they no longer serve lunch at GG. I had lunch ADR's for mid-October so I called to confirm and they are closing in early October (will still be open for dinner). It was my understanding they were calling folks that already had ADR's to help them choose other dining locations. However, we called them as soon as we found out......so I am not really sure if calls were made or they let you figure it out when you arrive. Either way, I was disappointed. This was one of our favorite lunch spots.