PDA

View Full Version : Best Dessert in the World Showcase?

ryels
09-25-2008, 02:49 PM
Since we'll be doing the DDP this November, we will be making the most of it and getting desserts at all the table restaurants.

My question to all of you is, what is the best dessert you've had at a World Showcase restaurant?

Looking forward to your suggestions.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Good question, I don't remember specific desserts but I remember the desserts at Chefs de France to be very good.....not so much Cantina San Angel

Pocahontas
09-25-2008, 03:07 PM
My favorite dessert is the creme brulee at LeCellier, my husbands favorite is the chocolate wave dessert at the Coral Reef, and my daughter would vote for the bread pudding at 'Ohana's. However, I must say I love them all!:thumbsup:

Goofeygal
09-25-2008, 03:29 PM
I love the chocolate crapes in front of France.

Gator
09-25-2008, 03:49 PM
I gotta second the creme brulee at Le Cellier. The maple is fantastic! You'll love it. Also, Tangeriene Cafe has this gross looking green and brown pastry that is actually as good as anything I've ever tasted.

KatMark
09-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Chocolate on Chocolate Whiskey Cake at LeCellier -- and here is a picture. I am not a big dessert eater...I finished it, licked the plate and wanted more! :cloud9:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/Luvwrestling/25thanniversary--chocolateonchocola.jpg

dml
09-25-2008, 04:49 PM
My favorite desserts are not at the restaurants. I love the french bakery in France and the soft serve vanilla ice cream in France as well. I also like the school bread dessert in Norway.

:mickey::mickey:

7swans
09-26-2008, 09:07 AM
I gotta second the creme brulee at Le Cellier. The maple is fantastic! You'll love it. Also, Tangeriene Cafe has this gross looking green and brown pastry that is actually as good as anything I've ever tasted.

That green & brown thing @Tangerine Cafe is delicious!
It is made with pistachos.:thumbsup:

DH is also a Le Cellier Creme Brulee' fan.

Disney Doll
09-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Everything in the French pastry shop is delicious. We make a stop there every time!

Suz36
09-26-2008, 11:13 AM
The S'mores dessert at LeCellier is good, and I love the churros in Mexico.

mudpuppysmom
09-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Pralineige from the bakery in France is a must (at least two times per trip.......and I walk the 15 miles per day at WDW to work it off!!).

DS enjoys the mousse from the bakery as well

Really though -- none of us have ever met a dessert we did not like!!:blush:

pox24
09-26-2008, 01:56 PM
You never had anything until you've tried a Sugar Crepe in France drizzled with chocolate and washed down with a Grand Marnier Orange Slush. Twelve bucks of pure heaven.:thumbsup:

MinnieMommie
09-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Anything (and everything) from Boulangerie Bakery is No 1 with me!!! :thumbsup:

Bethanymouse
09-26-2008, 11:06 PM
My favorite dessert in the WS is the Chocolate Whiskey Cake at Le Cellier....it is to die for:D

Natazu
09-27-2008, 01:39 AM
The Chocolate Wave at Coral Reef. It's my favorite on property.

AdventurerKim
09-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Any dessert from Le Chefs de France or the Patissere in the back are delectable! :thumbsup:

MauiMouse
09-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Sticky Toffee Pudding swimming with extra custard at Rose & Crown. Yummy stuff. :tasty:

USCTinkerbell
09-27-2008, 09:02 PM
I love Le Celliers Maple Creme Brulee. This is my 4 year old's favorite as well. She asked someone at a resturant not long ago if they had any creme brulee and the waitress looked at her like she had three eyes! :mickey:

My favorite dessert in the WS is the Chocolate Whiskey Cake at Le Cellier....it is to die for:D

Utopia74
09-28-2008, 06:48 PM
Last trip, I had the following 'sweets' in WC:
-Sticky Toffee Pudding at R&C
-Maple Creme Brulee at Le Cellier
-Kaki Gori (Shaved Ice) in Japan
-School Bread in Norway
-Marrakesh Delight at Marrakesh

Other than the Marrakesh Delight (fruit wasn't very flavorful), I highly recommend any of them! I need to try something in France next time..

The best dessert on WDW property that I've had is the Bread & Butter Pudding at Raglan Road.

thumperbug
09-28-2008, 07:44 PM
You guys are making me hungry!!!!!

I also vote for the Chocolate whiskey cake at Le Cellier.

I also truly enjoy a Napolean from the French Bakery...

The Pistachio gelato at Italy is yummy as well.

My after dessert dessert that I MUST have at least one on every trip is a glass of Rosa Regale from the Italian wine shop with a few pieces of Italian chocolate.

The wine is a sweet sparkling red dessert wine....True heaven.