PDA

View Full Version : ADR's Reserved Tips/Comments please!

EmISeeKayEeWhy
09-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Ok before I begin, I have to state, this trip is mainly for DD(5) and her bday.. And she LOVES the princesses so we tried for as much princess interaction as we could. We also have a DD(7) and DS(16), so we scheduled things for them too. So here we go:

Nov 22 - dinner - 1900 park fare
Nov 23 - breakfast -1900 park fare ( this is for me to hook up with my dream girl Mary Poppins plus more princess interaction :P)
Nov 23 - Dinner - CRT
Nov 24 - dinner - Princess storybook in Norway
Nov 25 - dinner - Narcs (this is our anniversary and I'm taking just the wife here)
Nov 27 - lunch - Princess storybook in Norway(as I said as much princess interaction as we can get lol)
Nov 27 - dinner - Boatwrights
Nov 28 - breakfast - CP (this is for wife, big eeyore fan)
Nov 28 - dinner - Tapen Edo(this is for DS he loves japanese)
Nov 29 - breakfast - Donald's safari breakfast (this is mine, i love the classic chars)
Nov 29 - dinner - Spirit of Aloha (this is for DD(7) she loves to hula!)

thoughts? comments?

KatMark
09-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Can only comment on one--Crystal Palace (we've never done the princess thing--we have boys--they wouldn't be caught dead eating with a princess in a castle; we did do the princess lunch in Norway because DH wanted to try the food--we weren't impressed). Crystal Palace is a must do for us every year--love the puffed french toast and the potato casserole--and Tigger and Eeyore and Pooh!

danicafan
09-25-2008, 02:56 PM
Sounds like fun! We did 1900 Park Fare for breakfast in December last year and saw Mary Poppins, Alice/Mad Hatter/Tigger and Wendy from Peter Pan. We also did the Norway lunch, food was pretty unimpressive but we did get to see a ton of Princesses which my niece age 5 and nephew age 2 just LOVED. We also did CRT for dinner. Going in January 2009 and have the following plans
Cinderella Royal Table Breakfast
1900 Park Fare Dinner
Chef Mickey's Breakfast (gotta start my 40th bday with the Mouse)
TeppanEdo Dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe Dinner

Let me know how TeppanEdo is, been wanting to dine there for years!:chef:

cer
09-25-2008, 03:41 PM
This is off topic, but I saw your screen name a couple of days ago and just now, JUST NOW figured it out! Very cool.

Yes, it appears I am a little slow...:blush:

EmISeeKayEeWhy
09-25-2008, 03:46 PM
lol don't feel bad i don't think many others figured it out yet.. DW even asked "why is your username just a bunch of letters?"

EmISeeKayEeWhy
09-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Ok I'm thinking about taking the lunch storybook out and getting a replacement.. Any suggestions?

brian2000boston
09-26-2008, 11:40 AM
We did Donald's safari breakfast at the Tusker House in Animal kingdom. The food was good and actually stumbled upon a cool tip, not sure if all buffet's are like this. We did the late breakfast at 1030am and of course it runs about 25 minutes late so we were in just before 11am. If you tak your time they will actually switch over to lunch while you are there. You can continue to eat at no additional fee becuase the food switched while you were at breakfast. The food at lunch was great and it was nice to have a little of both. Have fun.

etibbetts
09-30-2008, 12:38 PM
I dined at Teppan Edo two weeks ago for my birthday. There was a group of 9 of us. It was the best table service I have had at Disney yet. The staff was amazing and the food awesome! Watching them cook on the hibatchi was like having a show with your meal.

SBETigg
09-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Looks like a good plan. I would probably want to move one of the 1900 Park Fare experiences so they weren't back-to-back, but whatever works for you, and I'm sure you'll have an amazing time.

Lunch replacement possiblities for Akershus? You might take your princess to the Grand Floridian for afternoon tea. They have sandwiches, sweets, fruit, the whole tea experience. Or you could try Grand Floridian Cafe, or something around World Showcase that offers an atmosphere to remind her of her favorite princess. Marrakesh if she likes Jasmine, Chefs de France if she's a Belle fan, etc. The princesses won't be there, but she might feel like one if you set the mood.

Enjoy!

EmISeeKayEeWhy
09-30-2008, 01:49 PM
or something around World Showcase that offers an atmosphere to remind her of her favorite princess. Marrakesh if she likes Jasmine, Chefs de France if she's a Belle fan, etc. The princesses won't be there, but she might feel like one if you set the mood.

Enjoy!

Awesome suggestion (she's a Belle fanatic). We also got lucky and were able to procure Mad tea Party ressies AND we were able to adjust our plans a day earlier so we can make the MVMCP.
Only reason for the two 1900 ressies are because they were the only availible so we grabbed them quick!