PDA

View Full Version : Nine Dragons

*Liz*
09-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Just wanted to let people know that Nine Dragons reopened yesterday and they're now taking ADRs. I called this morning for dinner reservations for 10/11 and got my 7pm dinner. If anyone is looking for Chefs de France for dinner that day it's open! ;)

wendy*darling
09-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Thanks- I think that's ahead of schedule.
I look forward to reading your review of the "new" Nine Dragons!

SurferStitch
09-25-2008, 12:52 PM
Awesome!!

I didn't think they would be open for our trip next month!! We are definitely doing lunch there (all of our dinner ADR's are filled up). Their food is wonderful! :cloud9:

Yay!!!! :joy:

Tinkerbella16
09-25-2008, 03:06 PM
They are wayyyy above schedule. It was supposed to be completed at the end of November! That's great!!

We won't be dining there this trip, but we will be eating at the counter service place they have...yummmy!!

AHOTE
09-27-2008, 12:30 AM
That's great to hear. It's always one of our favorite places and I had been hoping for a soft opening in early November. Now hopefully I can change reservations without too much trouble. It will be interesting to see what changes are in place. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

Natazu
09-27-2008, 01:28 AM
If anyone is looking for Chefs de France for dinner that day it's open! ;)I'll, uh, keep that in mind. :thumbsup: ;)

PoohRules
09-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks so much for the info. We had ressies for France and now I switched them over to Nine Dragons. Husband LOVES the Nine Dragons, so he was VERY disappointed when he found out it would not be open for our visit in three weeks. This will be a nice surprise for him.:secret:

Does anyone have any details on what it will be like and the menu?

Thanks again!:thumbsup:

*Liz*
09-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Here's the new dinner menu: :mickey:

Cold Appetizers

Dioa Yu Tai Cucumber Salad - lightly spiced and refreshingly sweet and sour $5.98

Spicy Beef -sliced thin and tender, then tossed with Cilantro-Chili dressing $8.68

Fragrant Chicken - sliced and served with fragrant Green Onion Dippinjg Sauce $5.98

Shrimp Summer Rolls - wrapped in rice paper with fresh vegetables and served with rich peanut sauce $6.98

Appetizer Trio (serves two) - delicious and diverse sampler of cucumber salad, spicy beef, and fragrant chicken $11.98

Hot Appetizers

Pot Sticker - a classic sauteed pork and vegetable dumplings served with Cilantro-Soy dipping sauce $6.98

Shrimp and Chicken Egg Rolls - tender shrimp, roast chicken and fresh vegetables served with plum-chili and ginger-soy sauces $7.98

Beef Cong You Bing -Crisp green onion flatbread baked with seasoned beef and garnished with tart apple strips $8.98

Shrimp and Taro Lollipops - delicious and playful taken on a traditional dim sum favortite $9.98

General Tso's Chicken Dumplings - (serves two) innovative twist on a classic - steamed dumplings bursting with flavor and drizzles with tangy Chinese Red Sauce $10.98

Soups, Salad and More

Hot and Sour Soup $3.98

Chicken Consomme with Pork Dumplings $3.98

Vegetarian Fried Rice $3.98

Chinese Chicken Salad - savory sliced chicken, mixed greens, cucumbers and tomatoes, golden raisins and walnuts tossed with refreshing Lemon Dressing finished with crispy Wonton Strips $12.98

Nine Dragons Family Dinner Set - $23.68 per guest

For Each Guest, choose Any One Soup, One Entree and One Dessert

Hot and Sour Soup OR Chicken Consomme with Pork Dumplings

Honey-Sesame Chicken OR Sichuan Beef and Tofu OR Sweet and Sour Pork

Strawberry Red Bean Ice Cream OR Green Tea Ice Cream OR Caramel Ginger Ice Cream

Entrees

Honey Sesame Chicken - $18.98

Sweet and Sour Pork $16.98

Peppery Shrimp with Spinach Noodles $22.98

Spit Roasted Beijing Chicken - perfectly seasoned Rotisserie chicken served with side of smooth Mashed Taro $18.98

Kung Pao Chicken - with peanuts and dried chilly peppers $17.98

Shanghai Beef and Tofu - tender slices of beef and silken tofu in delicious broth $17.98

Shrimp and Steak - grilled shrimp and steak served with bok choy and drizzled with sweet lightly spiced Chinese red sauce $25.98

Fragrant Five-Spiced Fish - light but flavorful sauteed whitefish fillets with a classic Chinese Five-Spice sauce $22.98

Zha Jiang Noodles Sampler - fun and interactive - mix and match your own noodles with fresh vegetables and two classic Zha Jiang Sauces - sweet and savory Minced Pork and spicy Diced Chicken $19.98

Vegetarian Stir-Fry - Stir-fried vegetables, whole wheat tofu, and peanuts $15.68

Nine Dragons Fried Rice - stir-fried with shrimp, chicken, ham, eggs, vegetables and touch of chili spice $15.98