PDA

View Full Version : September trip dining reviews

DisneyCrazy4444
09-25-2008, 10:29 AM
Table Service

1900 Park Fare

Excellent. The prime rib was wonderful and my sister had salmon which she said was excellent. One hit with the group was the tomato/mozzarella salad. All the meats and sides were very good. The desserts were scrumptious, I especially loved the bread pudding..mmmm The characters were great! Very much in "Character" much to the dismay of my DS12. One of the step sisters sat in an empty seat next to him and really razzed him. Even kissed him. :D We had an experience in the past, where Cinderella was NOT very nice and that really spoiled our whole trip to 1900 Park Fare. I'm glad we returned. This time was excellent. :thumbsup:

Hollywood & Vine
This one was kind of disappointing. The food wasn't very hot and it really wasn't very good. The seating was crowded and our waitress wasn't the most friendly. Over all, the experience wasn't very good. I doubt we will be returning here.

Biergarten

GREAT! This was a very pleasant surprise. Some of the group of 9 were wondering if they would like the German food. It actually was delicious and everyone seemed to find plenty that they liked. There was one sausage that was very yummy. The desserts were magnificent and over all everything was very good. The atmosphere was awesome. It really felt like you were in Germany. The buildings, the band, it was all very entertaining. If you have never been, this is definitely one to give a try. We will definitely be going back. :thumbsup:

Ohana
The food was very good as always. The meats were delicious and the shrimp was very good. We all agreed the potatoes were much better than the noodles. Nobody was very fond of them. The bread pudding was delicious and the atmosphere was wonderful. Everyone agrees this is one to return to. :thumbsup:

Crystal Palace Breakfast
I miss a good breakfast after being away from home for a while. This was very good. The made to order omelets were delicious. There were plenty of options on the buffet and the fresh fruit was very good. The characters were fun and just one secret for everyone :secret: Don't wear a two toned pink striped shirt to the Crystal Palace. Piglet :piglet: and I were matching and Piglet had a great time with this. :thumbsup:

LeCellier
Mmmmmm. Very delicious as usual. This is definitely my favorite. The steaks were scrumptious, the breads delicious, and everything very nice. We decided to split a mac n cheese just to try it and it was heavenly. The cheese soup was great as always and LeCellier seems to be a must do for us every trip. :thumbsup:

SBETigg
09-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the reviews. Mostly everything sounds wonderful. And thanks for the Piglet tip, too cute!

yjgirl32
09-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Thanks so much for sharing. The review was great. I am so looking forward to trying Le Cellier. I hope I can get a reservation next year.

KatMark
09-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Totally agree with you on the Thumbs Up on LeCellier, Crystal Palace and Biergarten--love all three of them. We also agree on Hollywood & Vine -- did it twice and never again--one of three Disney restaurants we won't go back to.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the reviews, now I'm hungry:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Sounds so yummy...you went to a lot of our favourites :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
09-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the reviews! :smickey: