PDA

View Full Version : Help Choose!!

mickeymousedabomb
09-24-2008, 11:20 AM
OKAY WE WOULD LIKE TO EAT AT ONE OF THE MONORAIL RESORTS FOR BREAKFAST ONE MORNING. WE WILL BE CHOOSING BETWEEN KONA CAFE AND GRAND FLOR CAFE. WE'VE DONE THE CHEF MICKEY BEFORE AND WE WILL BE EATING AT 1900 PF(DINNER) AND OHANA(BREAKFAST). THOUGHT THAT MAY HELP A BIT. PLEASE TELL US WHY YOU CHOSE THE ONE YOU DID AND WHAT IS SOMETHING NOT TO MISS EATING THERE. :thanks: TO ALL WHO REPLY!!

3AMommy
09-24-2008, 11:22 AM
I would choose Kona Cafe. I have never been there but have heard so many wonderful things about it! It is the one place I would definitely eat at next time we are in WDW!!!

SBETigg
09-24-2008, 11:30 AM
I love Grand Floridian Cafe and I'm not a fan of Kona Cafe, so the choice is easy for me. Grand Floridian Cafe is relaxed but elegant, light, bright, and a great place to start the day. Kona always seems dark to me, and it really has no atmosphere separate from the Poly's Great Ceremonial House atmosphere. Menu-wise, Kona does have the more unique Tonga Toast, so it could come down to studying the menus and seeing what food you would rather try.

DDuck66
09-25-2008, 10:41 AM
We had Kona Cafe this past May and we loved it. My DW had an omelet with all the trimmings and I had the fruit Salad served in a pineapple. There was plenty of food and it was great to get away from the noise that is found at the Buffets.