PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Potato Head's ear???

Marker
09-24-2008, 11:13 AM
So, I was just looking at my pictures from out trip last week, and just noticed something....

On Monday September 15, the talking Mr Potato Head in the Toy Story Midway Mania's queue had TWO ears.

However, on Saturday September 20 Mr Potato Head had only one ear, his right ear was missing.

Is this a normal occurance, or did something happen between Monday and Saturday that cause poor Mr. Potato Head to lose an ear?

I have the photographic evidence.

(FYI - if anyone is interested my latest pictures can be found at WEBSHOTS.COM under username - markermouse, or by clicking here (http://family.webshots.com/album/567339667AaYkWE?vhost=family) )

chrisb26
09-24-2008, 01:45 PM
I think it is a problem with the AA I have seen video of Mr. Potato head taking his ear off and when he tried to put it back on it fell to the floor. This might have been what happened when you saw him they just didn't put his ear back.

MickeysEars
09-24-2008, 01:57 PM
I don't know about Mr Potatoe head, but i LOVED looking at your pictures...

smiles_rock
09-24-2008, 02:51 PM
I agree that its a problem with the AA. I waited in line 2 1/2 hours in June and saw it happen twice. He takes his ear out as part of a joke but his arm doesn't always line up right to put it back in. A CM had to come out and fix it.

dsnyfan001
09-24-2008, 10:09 PM
lol i was there the same day and he took his ear off looked at it and then dropped it!! lol my family and I laughed and laughed. After he took off his ear and dropped it he shut down! It was like he got tired of himself talking and he just took off his ear to shut off!! We seen it when special magic hours was going on... monday sept 15 and the line was really long, lol I will never forget it!!:secret:

handmaidenofprincesses
09-25-2008, 08:23 AM
I certainly hope they fix that!

Thanks for sharing your pix Marker!

McGoofy
09-25-2008, 11:10 AM
So now you made me curious, and I had to go back and look at my photos. Mr. Potato Head had two ears both times that I rode TSMM.

Also, thanks for sharing your pics! All that food made me hungry!