PDA

View Full Version : Dinner at Liberty Tree during MNSSHP

MILWDIANA
09-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Special "Dinner Add-On" is available at The Liberty Tree Tavern.

What does this mean????? Is there a different menu??? different price???

We have dinner scheduled at Liberty Tree the night we will be at MNSSHP.

DDuck66
09-24-2008, 11:17 AM
We ate there during MNSSHP in 05 and there was nothing different except for the costumes. You might check the price to see if they have Holiday pricing during the party. Be warned that since this is one of the few TS restaurants open during the party, that it is quite crowded. When we ate there it took us over 45 minutes to get our table, and over a hour and a half to eat. We ended up missing a lot of the party activities. Now, we have a big lunch and then eat CS during the party. Have fun!!!

3AMommy
09-24-2008, 11:20 AM
The MNSSHP dinner has Goofy, Minnie, Chip, Dale and Pluto visiting the table in their halloween finest.

We always get to the party early and have dinner around 6pm (the party starts at 7) so when we are done eating the party is just getting started.

It is one of the few places to eat that night, so I would plan on dining early so you don't miss too much.

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-24-2008, 02:40 PM
Are they dressed in there Halloween costumes the entire day or just starting at 7pm? We have an ADR for 5pm and was curious to whether we'd see them in Halloween attire or what they usually wear.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-25-2008, 12:22 AM
Just for the dinner, since that is the only time the characters are at the meal.

joanna71985
09-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Just for the dinner, since that is the only time the characters are at the meal.

Not for much longer, unfortunately. :(

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-26-2008, 01:26 AM
Please, don't remind me.

I'm going to miss it so much. I love the costumes at LTT dinner!

joanna71985
09-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Please, don't remind me.

I'm going to miss it so much. I love the costumes at LTT dinner!

I'm going to miss it so much too. It was my second-favorite character meal (right behind CRT lunch). I'm happy I got to eat there one final time before it ends. And I got the best interaction from Chip too.

:(:(:(

pianobabe
09-26-2008, 11:12 PM
We ate there on 9/19 at 5:30 before MNSSHP and didn't notice anything different than from years before. The characters wore the same costume's. I didn't see anything extra added onto the bill. It was the same as always.