PDA

View Full Version : Leaving tomorrow...two quick questions!

garthbarth1
09-23-2008, 07:14 PM
We are leaving tomorrow for our anniversary trip:mickey: We are very excited...I have two quick questions if any one can help me out !
First-I know that Future World closes most nights at 7 pm, but I seem to remember from our trip from last year that Test Track, SE, Soarin, Mission Space, and maybe even Nemo stay open until 9 pm? IS this correct, that only innovations closes at 7pm?
Also-I cannot seem to find the hours to DTD on their site. We have never been before and want to try and make it this trip. How late does it stay open? Thanks for any help....now if I can only find my dining reservations! Nothing like the last minute.....

EditReject
09-23-2008, 07:50 PM
hear are the special hours for certain attractions at Epcot and the hours for the different areas of DTD:

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/parkhours.asp

Have a great trip!

chrisb26
09-23-2008, 08:03 PM
You are right most of the rides in Future World remain open after 7 p.m. which is nice.

Also regarding DTD I would recommend going! The World of Disney store is awesome! Also if you want to do anything in Pleasure Island make sure to do it because it will be closing soon forever :( I believe it is the 28th of September.

Hope you have a great trip!

Tinkerbella16
09-23-2008, 08:04 PM
Gotta rub it in that you are leaving tomorrow, and make me jealous!!! :(

Yes, the park hours state that Future World closes at 7pm, but most, if not all of the attractions stay open till 9pm...Some shops and places to eat will close at 7 though.

We love going to DTD during the evenings of our trip. The DTD Marketplace is open until 11pm, and the Westside is 12am or 1am...I think Pleasure Island may be till 2am (i may be wrong).

Have a magical vacation and bring us back picsss!!!! :mickey:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-23-2008, 08:23 PM
We are leaving tomorrow for our anniversary trip:mickey: We are very excited...I have two quick questions if any one can help me out !
First-I know that Future World closes most nights at 7 pm, but I seem to remember from our trip from last year that Test Track, SE, Soarin, Mission Space, and maybe even Nemo stay open until 9 pm? IS this correct, that only innovations closes at 7pm?
Also-I cannot seem to find the hours to DTD on their site. We have never been before and want to try and make it this trip. How late does it stay open? Thanks for any help....now if I can only find my dining reservations! Nothing like the last minute.....

Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!! My husband and I leave for our anniversary trip in 62 days.
( 11/24-12/5 @ the POP ):thumbsup:

garthbarth1
09-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Thanks so much everyone for the quick replies! That is why I love this board, everyone is so nice! :pixie: to all of you! I will give a full report when I get home!

Pirate Granny
09-23-2008, 11:34 PM
We are leaving tomorrow morning too....SMILE...we are staying at POR...perhaps we'll see you on one of the buses...
:pirate:
Is it time to go YET...